+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 547 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member frews212 is an unknown quantity at this point frews212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be interesting and boring.in this business there is getting boared for is due to this spirit that we get to know that we are making money.it feel bad but all in one word it is very intersting.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Forex is not boring i think this is very interesting business and job because this is totally online business there is no limit for the time.it is the best way to earn the money.Forex business refresh my mind and gievs me much excitement. So I love trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I have a great dream by Forex. Sometimes it is some pain but when I profit then it is more interesting for me. I am trading daily for profit. 1st time I have set a goal for total amount then withdraw for cash. It is my great dream & I would like to rear it for future reference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think so that forex is boring. It's never a boring job. Forex trading is very profitable and enjoyable business. Forex makes me so happy. Forex business refresh my mind and gives me much excitement. So I love trading forex and enjoying forex trading.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view it is very interesting business and here many people do the job and make the better career from here and it is the best way to earn the money but bro it is very risky business so careful from here

Senior Member dhuddy is an unknown quantity at this point dhuddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is not boring i think this is very interesting business and job because this is totally online business there is no limit for the time and location we can give time when we know and trade because this market open in 24 hours in the day this is best advantage this business.

Senior Member black cooper is an unknown quantity at this point black cooper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray leay tou forex ek interesting trade hay main icay kertay huway kabhi bhee boar nahin huwa bulkeh mujhay tou yeh zeyada interesting lagta hay yeh boaring un kay leay hay jou loss uthatay hain.

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex dealing isn't tedious other then terribly exciting since it produce us trot out the business and shift when using the price up and down and factor learn how to use the chance and produce profit other then to firmly dropped that forex trading exciting we should learn it wonderful in the past have wonderful technique and dealing early enough and wonderful business.

Member walton41 is an unknown quantity at this point walton41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an interesting and more awesome job in fact. We are to understand the Forex trading fully and to have clear conception about Forex trading. So we need a clear conception which is free from conception and only thus Forex will be interesting to us.

Banned 001 is an unknown quantity at this point 001's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far i belive if forex is interesting. Like a game, people will always curious if they can't finish the last level of game. So then forex. I myself not think i already have good ability in forex, and loss is still the most on me. So i still loking good way to make forex is easy to make profit.

Member Hydra is an unknown quantity at this point Hydra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its all about you. If you can earn a lot from here then i think its an interesting job for you but for the losers it will be a night mare. Also i think for full time traders its boring because they trade here for whole day long and for a part time trader its really interesting. Its differ from person to person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 547 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)