+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 547 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex is boaring or intersting

I can't wait to go live again then it would be more exciting knowing that i can make a living in this market hopefully on day.
    Forex is the Gold fields ready to give good fortune to those who have adequate skills. Forex trading is very much interesting for me there is nothing more than this on which i spend my time other than looking after my angel.
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member supercan is an unknown quantity at this point supercan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny18 View Post
    Forex is boaring or intresting?
    in my opinion, forex is a fascinating field, only a failed trader said that forex is a tedious field, the forex market is always bien dong.va us countless opportunities to havecan make money and become a millionaire, that's my dream.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rock my world is an unknown quantity at this point rock my world's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is never boring to me. Forex is very interesting job to me. Forex business is exciting and enjoyable. I never find boring in forex business. Forex business and forex trading gives me pleasure and enjoyment indeed.

Member techfxx is an unknown quantity at this point techfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is aslo interesting things if you really want to make some good profit then you will just need to take this place and when you can complete it after then will be profitable easily that you want from here don't need to hard working as more and more just keep your trading,

Senior Member iftikhar234 is on a distinguished road iftikhar234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar Ap forex trading main proper trakia se aye hain or forex join karne se pehle proper information hasil kiya or Demo account ke zarye trading ka experience hasil karne ke baad real trading start ki he to Ap ke liye forex trading boht interesting he Q k ap is tarah forex trading ke boht jald kamyab trader ban jayen ge or Ap real trading main large profit hasil kar rahe hon ge. Agar ap ye trika use nahi kate to Ap ke liye forex trading boaring ho gi.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself, i consider the forex trading, as a very interesting job, as it always makes me in action, and as i am always making a good trades which i am proud of.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to mere khyal se bahut hi jayda maze ka kaam bahut intrest business hai isme humra time bahut jaldi pass hota hia hum bahut jaldi apna time pass kar leten hain hume isme jada pareshani nhi chelna padta hai hum isse bahut sarlta se kar sakten hain .

Senior Member advane is an unknown quantity at this point advane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market ko ager thek way se dekha jay to buhat hi intresting hai or is men profit bhi buhat hota hai but ziada ter traders is men lalach kertey hain or is ki waja se trading ker keh loss khaty hain.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not boring but very interesting and I really like the stock exchange, and it is very interesting and the best place and I really like that so much, it's really good and I did wonderful work and do business.

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you will feel loss if you leaving this bussiness,,,it is very promised bussiness to be done,,,never want to leave even you get loss in every trade,,,that you must see that you got experince from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 547 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)