+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 547 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    We will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit.It can also be boring sometime when the market is moving quickly then it is interesting and when the market is also then it can realy get boring.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to trade news, you'll have to know the releases for that week. There are plenty of ideas to do it; one example will be through daily FX. After knowing that, you'll need to find out what data is important. The important keys you should know will be Interest rate decision, Retail sales, Inflation (consumer price or producer price), Unemployment, Industrial production, Business sentiment surveys, consumer confidence surveys, Trade balance, and Manufacturing sector surveys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member garung is an unknown quantity at this point garung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex some times it gives me boring feel, friend. It often happens when i get bad trades and loe money. That time i do not want to do anything more but it makes me excited when i can earn money with.

Junior Member leyangkanginan is an unknown quantity at this point leyangkanginan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading begets miscellaneous character situation on me, while is market from forex trading points out trend that normal this therefore noises about me, but while market from forex trading points out trend that unstable this therefore causes I as boring, since if I on to the market therefore I will get loss

Member bimz is an unknown quantity at this point bimz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is an interesting thing .. you know .. when are new to forex .. I'm very challenged .. I was excited to learn it .. though not very easy to quickly understand things about forex itself .. and you should know that most people stop learning forex because of its complexity ..

Senior Member camcai is an unknown quantity at this point camcai's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is not boring market for us if we want to make here good money then we need to mange here our money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis as good we have done work as much we can make money but if we suffer loss every time then forex market is boring for us.............

Senior Member amir ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point amir ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex very interesting and summit Amtall in speculative and follow your transactions with interest and waiting for your profit in the good case study, and the loss in case of non-interest

Banned samim66 is an unknown quantity at this point samim66's Avatar
    Thanks
    30 Pip Forex Trader: Eventually I just got sick of hearing about how it was a money machine from one side and the biggest one all the forex trading scams from others so after hearing that the publishers offered a full money back trial period I decided to test it

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny18 View Post
    Forex is boaring or intresting?
    I've asked a few friends who have had experience of trading in over 5 years, if they do not ever get bored? They said, if we have to get bored with the work that has given us a living? That's a silly question, they said.

Senior Member tawhid011 is an unknown quantity at this point tawhid011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business, a company that is a challenge that we feel happy when we created and also proud when our increased capital and get the benefit. Forex is like an adventure game, where you can change to the next level from the current level, we break

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 547 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)