+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 547 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Junior Member Bllessedd is an unknown quantity at this point Bllessedd's Avatar
    Thanks
    The concept of trading in multiple currencies has been around for centuries. Although this trading was not thought of the Forex system at the time, trades of different precious metals by weight thus determining their value on the market. For hundreds of years, precious metals were the standard in multiple currency trading. As countries developed, their own currencies were established and global currency trading spread. Forex is the largest financial market in the world, trading global currencies and expanding into cryptocurrency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shuruat me ho sakta hki apko ye boring lagi like isme posting krna,demo trading krna jaise kami se apko lag sakta h ki ye time waisting ya boring h par friends aisa nhi h jb aap yaha se earning krne lag jate h to ye business apko ek atm machine se kam nhi lagti h joki mai achhe trader ki baat karu to aaj unhe ye bahut hi achhi point h apna paisa banane ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very pleasant business, a business that has challenges, we will feel pleasure when we get profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases as we get profit. Forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level of the current level if we qualify. So my things that not only appeal to me are also the most interesting for all traders. I really love forex. Forex also helps change our lifestyle so I like forex and that is the most interesting for me. Forex is one of the most attractive businesses. we have the opportunity to make money every day is not so interesting. I just use the swing trading method, by dancing with the market we are likely to be able to capture all the possibilities that the market gives us every second.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is boring and interesting. Forex is boring if you don't have the right knowledge about Forex and you trade and you lose your money. But Forex is interesting if you have enough knowledge about Forex and you trade Forex and get big profits. Forex is not a boring business. The most attractive business forex business is a very large investment business. If a forex business man invests the right time in the forex business, you enjoy the forex business properly.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, forex is not boring. which are interesting. I am very satisfied every day. When I succeed. Forex daily gives you something new to understand the information experience, which is learning catching that is going on happily. not boring. In my experience, forex trading is my decision to live. I feel that is the most interesting for me every day but sometimes I feel bored. I feel bored because it's routine, but even though I have to trade for my life.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade news, you must know the release for that week. There are many ideas to do it; one example will be through FX every day. After knowing that, you must find out what data is important. Important keys that you must know are interest rate decisions, retail sales, inflation (consumer prices or producer prices), unemployment, industrial production, business sentiment surveys, consumer confidence surveys, trade balance, and manufacturing sector surveys. Very good allocation! I think forex isn't boring, forex is very attractive for a number of reasons, which are as follows - by investing a small amount of money someone gets the chance to get a large amount of money, it is open 24 hours so anyone can trade as a better time, using demo account, one can make profit without risk, and finally give traders pleasure.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very pleasant business, a business that has challenges, we will feel pleasure when we get profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases as we get profit. Forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level of the current level if we qualify. The forex market is not a boring market for us if we want to make good money here, then we need to manage our money well and need to read predictions every day as well as we have done, work as much as we can make money but if we suffer loss every time the forex market is boring for us.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, forex trading business is not a boring business to earn money from this forex trading business. but the forex trading business is a boring business for people who have no experience to earn money and have no knowledge of the forex trading business. so, forex trading business is a very good opportunity to earn money from this forex trading business. Forex is not boring to some degree so it is really fun and interesting and I am personally convinced that it is fun and adventurous to a great degree and I like adventure that is much better at other forex things.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be interesting and boring depending on the trader. If you spend all your time in front of a computer screen it will be boring for you. If you don't have the knowledge and experience, it's annoying for you. but for those who have knowledge and experience, and those who graduate. Forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level of the current level if we qualify. Forex is a very attractive business. a business that has challenges. If you know how to improve your skills and get money from it.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be interesting and boring depending on the trader. If you spend all your time in front of a computer screen it will be boring for you. If you don't have the knowledge and experience, it's annoying for you. but for those who have knowledge and experience, and those who graduate. Forex is also an interesting place if you really want to make a good profit and it will be that you only need to take this place and when you can take it completely after that will be a profitable form here what you want doesn't need to be difficult. work because more and more.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 547 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)