+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 547 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is not a boring market for us if we want to make money here then we need to arrange our money here well and need to read predictions every day as well as we have done as much work as we can make money but if we suffer losses every time the forex market boring for us. and currency trading is boring and interesting. it's boring when no changes are available in the industry and when we reduce and attract when we make some successful transactions and when we discuss them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very interesting business and here many traders work and make good money so making money is also not a boaring thing so forex is a very good and best online business and we love forex and love to work here so get good knowledge and good experience first then work well and hard and get good success in forex, and forex is boring and interesting too ... if you work in forex and you face losses rather than boring for you but if you have more profit in it than it is very interesting for you so that it has more advantages for newcomers to work on a demo account and then they can work on a trading account ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is an interesting area where we can share our ideas with other forum members and we can find out about traders intentions and we can learn the art of evaluating about currencies and their trends in the market for upcoming events because it is a good source of information as well as to assess economy and foreign exchange are interesting. The most popular forex trading in the world. It is also the most competitive in the world of online trading. So I'm not only attractive, the most interesting thing is not all businesses. Otherwise, I am very much in forex. Foreign currency to help us change my way, and this is my most attractive forex.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is interesting business. Forex is good business. We are all known that those are join the forex market. They are never leave it. They are work the market regular. So that we are say that the forex business is interesting business.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    no For me the forex is not boring it is very the interesting. I feel proud of every day because i work on world largest business When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge then its very interesting for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my thinking that the forex is interesting business hai. Es business ko jab hum learning krney key bad jion krtey hai tou hum market mai zada profit earn kr sakty hai. Aur hum forex mai trade learning key bad krtey hai tou es mai kam krney ka bhe maza ata hai.

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Boaring tb hota hub hum pore mhnat krtay or khuch bhe earn nhi karty is business se or ye business on logo k lye boaring first bat jin k pas knowledge or experience nhi hai or dosra on logo k lye jo chahty hain k hum thora bhe efforts na kry or hmy bethy bethay paisy mil jay jo log hard workings hoty hain or is business ke achi se learning kr k is me hardworking karty hain on logo k. Lye bhot interesting hai ye business because wo is se profit earn krty hai or apni life or apny career ko bright bnaty hain

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omergul For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-04-27), khizar1 (2019-04-30), lal765 (2019-04-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex is very interesting and i really like working here. it is a great source of income for me and i really loved it much, i can even say that i am addicted to it.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), omergul (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well ye boaring tab hota hai jab hame iska experiance aur knowledge nahi hota aur ham loss khate rehte hai yaha pe kyunki jab hame kisi baat ka ghyan nahi hota tab ham us cheese ko avoid karna shuru karte hai aur jab knowledge ata hai tab wahi cheese hame intersting lagati hai

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhi302 For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mery khyal sey forex market tou ak online earning business hai. Aur es business mai koi asa factor nahi hai k hum kha sakty ho k forex market ak boaring business hai. Mery khyal sey forex market ak online interesting business hai. Es business mai earning bohat zada hai agr hum marklet mai planning sey trasde krtey hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 547 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)