+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 547 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's boring when there's no change in the market and when we lose .Forex it's a very fun business, a business that has challenges, it can also be boring sometime when the market moves quickly then it's interesting. We will be happy when we get profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases when we get a profit .. and Forex is very interesting for me. If you spend 24 hours ahead of the graph it will be boring to you. Better to trade when the market moves. Sometimes you can do other things to refresh your mind. Then it might interest you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very dirty thing, business problems, we have increased our income: wages and salaries is a pleasure to feel happy. Of course, this is interesting for foreign currency translation, I think. Forex trading is one of the most popular in the world. There are also the most competitive offers on the Internet. and Like other free online freelancing trades - it has an opportunity for a part-time business. In lifestyle everything if you interact with him very boring. Forex is an opportunity for all - with some of the top online information you can get here and just some information about your strategy can make big money - so this is very exciting to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very fun business, a business that has a challenge, we will feel the pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases as we get profit. forex like adventure game, we can change the next level of current level if we qualify. In fact I think forex is interesting. Forex is the most popular trading in the world. It is also the most competitive trade in the online world. So I'm the thing that not only appeals to me it's also most interesting to all traders. I really love forex. Forex Also help change our lifestyle so I like forex and it's the most interesting for me. and good for many people it can be boring and on the other hand many people will find it interesting i personally find that interesting because enjoy to see the market movement and put it and then invest in it.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can be boring or attract a lot of Forex is a business that is definitely interesting. But, when I suffered a loss, I thought it was boring and filling so bad. But, actually Forex is a real online business. and it's also boring. When I get a profit, I think it's a great business and interesting to do. forex is very interesting. in addition to being useful here I can also analyze currency movements, indicators, strategies in trading. the profits will be greater earned according to your level of knowledge about forex. You do not even want to work anywhere else if you've mastered this forex. keep the spirit to learn again ..

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is always fun for me. It will be profitable and hopeful when I will be able to bring good profits from here. If I am going to get a loss from here then it will frustrate me but I will not be discouraged. I will recover my mistakes and will advance better. This is really an interesting thing to trade in forex. Normally I get 500 to 700 pips per month. at the beginning of the month I made and goals and when I reached this goal then I closed all my trades for it. Forex is the most popular trading in the world. It is also the most competitive trade in the online world. So I'm the thing that not only appeals to me it's also most interesting to all traders. By the way I love forex work.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone can become successful in inforex trading. Forex is an exciting business. But, when I suffered a loss, I thought it was boring and filling so bad. But, actually Forex is a real online business. and it's also boring. When I get a profit, I think it's a great business and interesting to do. I think that forex is a very interesting job and the best job is trading here we make a real profit and it is a very risky but rewarding task here we play trading and make a better profit from here and I think it is the best way to earn money

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is not boring this is a very interesting business for everyone because this is an online market there we can earn money easily work forex trading totally on computer so this is not boring this is very interesting this is the main reason that i like forex trading I think Forex is interesting. Forex is the most popular trading in the world. It is also the most competitive trade in the online world. So I'm the thing that not only appeals to me it's also most interesting to all traders.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very fun business, a business that has challenges, we will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases when we get a profit. forex like adventure games, we can change the next level of current level if we qualify Forex is a very interesting business. a business that has challenges. we will feel pleasure when we make a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases when we get a profit. Forex Also help change our lifestyle so I like forex and it's the most interesting for me.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,351 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmmm...bht acha question ha.. I think forex kbi b boring how Ni skta...ye bht interested business ha.. q k is m mnt mnt m change ataa ha.. Jo apko bore hony e Ni deta.. agr hum forex ko Dil lga k or apny goal ko hasil krny k liye Kia jay tu ye apko know bore hony e Ni Dy Ga.. q k is m apka mind b satisfy hoga . Or ap interested ho k work kro gy...

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it will always be interesting .. do not forget that Money is the biggest addiction of all .. and forex is all about making money .. so as long as you trade for fun, to make money, to learn new things, to test your brain against the world .. forex will be the best interesting job in your life. I think forex can be two. This can be very tedious when one does not make the expected profit from the market, or at a time when the market is too slow to take two to three pips backwards and forwards. But as we continue to make our profits, it will be very exciting and very exciting.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 547 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)