+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 344 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3440

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Senior Member echowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point echowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, I am looking to Forex in difference way because it is really very tough job. But if you proper training on Forex and if you gather experience then it will be very easy and it may be one kind of job but it need to be 1-2 year time. If you or the person who are giving time to the Forex market so he/she will be successful in the Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes some trader make good profit in this market but they know this market very well and and they know where the risk is so they avoid that risk and walk on good road. If trader know which way is good then most of trader make good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member golam rabbani is an unknown quantity at this point golam rabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing gonna change without money.Everywhere money and money although its a matter you cann't carry easily.every person should be know that listing word so if you have concern about your policy if forex trading help to make a heaven otherside it help to make hell for you. so truly you have good command of forex.

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, forex trading is actually a hard opportunity of generating income. It is truly extremely tough job.
    Consistent profit is hard to maintain. So don't be very confident while trading forex.

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Some people say it is easy to earn from Forex and always rely of it. Remember that trading is an extremely hard way to make a living. It is not a job in the strict sense of the word but it is a profession and unless you put yourself in a position to succeed by treating it as a business, you are going to find out the hard way how physically, psychologically and economically taxing it can be.

If you have other views about Forex then please share and discuss.
    It sure is pal, but for me now, I'm comfortable of earning profits from my forex trading. I've learned from my bad past of trading and now gratefully I earn consistence and good profits. No matter how small my profits is, I'm grateful for what I earn rather than losing.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Junior Member sufi is an unknown quantity at this point sufi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate so that is not rightist thought because forex a calculative way of living is not practical and forex is also wanton way of experience and you can accomplish money easily from this and smoldering unchaste on forex money and this is also try instant line.

Banned Zubair is on a distinguished road Zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi forex trade hard way of living nahi hai es se to mere kheyal hai zindgi asan ho jati hai. jab app trade karo gay aur app ko profit hoga to app ki zindgi asan ho gi. loss b hota hai lekin es se insan es waqt bach sakta hai jab wo trade ko samjh k lagay ga..

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it needs very special skill to be a trader that will maek consistent money an tht takes a lot of pains when we are making the efforts in the tyrades that we make in the forex

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is right that the forex is a hard way of living as it is the fire fighting that never ends and the trades that we make in the forex and the effort that we make will go on for long

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any business is not easy thing. All things are consist with so may risk. Forex is also not a easy thing for living because you need to give more concentrates and time and effort on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 344 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)