+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 424 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member nayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point nayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is signal is good for traders but I think that we can not make money always with Forex signal. This is because, Forex signal always do not be true. We should analysis these signal before applying Forex signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mstbeauty014 is an unknown quantity at this point mstbeauty014's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex give signal i am always time trust because when i trade an Forex market as a Forex traders then many signal i will create many signal than send many information by trading when signal create than give just time alters and i am see trading point or loss or profit. Many time gives a good profit earn for signal compression for Forex market.It is my opinion no others opprobrious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not agree with you. The signal help us for doing trading in forex. Its so that the currency situation. It is right that the all signal and indicators are not always right. Some time its shows the worng result. For avoiding this problem we should study the market more and choose the best indicators.

Banned andrew534 is an unknown quantity at this point andrew534's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes some of us know is right and accurate indicators, because when I see that, the opposite may actually be true rage, my partner and I do not know, it can be a very good indicator, or even have the message correctly and is... Well, I prefer to make my own assessment of the Epavarmavoisin of my company is to write on this subject or even compared to others... United States can do and reliable as well as pleasant.

Senior Member x2-01 is an unknown quantity at this point x2-01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup i do agree with you i also don't trust on signals because these are not true all the time these are just true only some time so we can not trust them and we can not depend on them we should make our own strategy and planing as much our planing and strategy will be strong as much it will be best for us.

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trust forex signal a sometime and I think there are a lot of signals that you can Trde it in the market but we also need to analyze and better practice...few times I followed the signal and can also earn in forex

Senior Member raufa253 is an unknown quantity at this point raufa253's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fundamental concepts then you business in that route because it will really provide you with a excellent benefit.so please examine all the factors before business. It's entirely individual choice that you have to believe in the Currency trading indication or if the indication is not reinforced technicals

Senior Member happyjoe is an unknown quantity at this point happyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, like i posted before, it is much more better to develop a strategy that can give you more profit and depend on it rather than following up with the signal been posted here and there all over the internet. Any trader that rely on other trader's much will go nowhere far in the forex trading business.

Senior Member capricorn is an unknown quantity at this point capricorn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal aik trader ko useuful forex signals ko follow karna chahiye. Mein ne buhat se traders ko baghair signals ko follow kiye, trading karte dekha hai. Yes aik trader k liye buhat he risky ho sakta hai. Humein forex mein trading karne se pehle trading signals ko zaror follow karna chahiye.

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trust . it is well. but i think if you follow only it. i beleive i will not be able to lean about fx. so this is why. i do not follow any signal now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 424 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)