+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 424 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Banned forexblaster is an unknown quantity at this point forexblaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex signals are not always accurate but Learning how to trade is the best solution and what I prefer to do. Those who follow signals by third parties should be very careful and at least take a few months to follow their trades on paper and see if the signals would have worked out and what the success rate is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asad7444 is an unknown quantity at this point asad7444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes any new user did not trust on forex signal which can be the cause of you loss in the forex trading so keep away from forex signal and doin your trading manually and get your own profit from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonmoy19 is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it was a scam, they lie to you.. When the market is doing uptrend, they tell you to sell and when it is doing downtrend, they tell you to buy.. Never in your life buy signals, even trial package, you will regret your money.. I know what I mean.. But in Instal, there are many forex traders who provide signals, you can copy them or automate the process.. When they buy, a buy position is opened on the same trade as well.. There are PA MM traders, you can invest in them, but my experience tells me to copy, either I do not like to copy, I am recommending you to copy these Insta traders rather than paying scampers.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, main Forex Signal par trust nahi karta hu but main signal ko watch jaroor karta hu, is se mujhe apne sell ya buy karne wale trade ko confidence milta hai main signal ko watch karke self confidence hota hu aur kuch nahi.

Senior Member shakiljan is on a distinguished road shakiljan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we want to become a successful Forex Trader so we not have to depend on any one or any else signals etc we have to do it own self and analysis as own self because if we do it own self so we not need to blame any one or not hurt after lost money.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap nay ak acha swal kiya hain ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal say forex tarde ma signal ke both turst karana parta han kue kay per tade ma ya both mofeed sabbat hotya han

Senior Member aminmojumder is an unknown quantity at this point aminmojumder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The vital thing that after we acquire transmission by external can be study that, go with that with his investigation. We should get the factor that triggered the actual dissimilarities. When i last but not least tried make use of the actual automatic robot and also the hunt for signs that present.

Senior Member pleases is an unknown quantity at this point pleases's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, in my opinion, the forex signal is very helpful for your trading because when we use this then we see the market strategy in forex signal and it is the better profit give you if you use this and it is the main thing in forex trading if you make the perfect trader. So it is the perfect business.

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginers have attraction about forex signal.but its not good.most of the forex signal are just a way of making money of those websites or persons.my mentor says you are your best signal provider.so learn 1st then start trading.you dont need to depend on other.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex signals facilitate a dealer for higher trading and creating profit,but all the days the signals do not give correct info and for that i do not rely absolutely on signals or indicators.I principally rely on the candle holder chart and my strategy for higher trading and most of the days I will create profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 424 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)