+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 424 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i really support it. because most of trader sell their signal on forex trader and many web site get provide in forex trading signal but i can,t follow it. because maximum forex trader lost big amount for follow to other trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality it even opposite the real trend, i do not know it is good signals or not and the news comes late too so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others. Its like our stars aren't giving full support to our luck, and hence all the trade goes in opposite direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned testcheer is an unknown quantity at this point testcheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you Forex alerts are also considered very important but the traders are not constantly behaved on alerts because the market is open twenty-four hours in a daily Clarence.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.also market per time reverse.When he give signal then market reserve and many problem

Senior Member mannnathan is an unknown quantity at this point mannnathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Currency trading transmission don't believe in. A lot of site as well as member supply Currency trading transmission yet I'm sure it's not safe and sound use for all of us. Since while they available transmission after a lot of period enable you to perform available a new buy and sell as well as shed. We should check your impulses then we need to likewise consider from each of our on intellect likewise.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many forex signals are scam and many new traders loss their money . i think you do not have to spend your money on these fazool things . but there are some signals that help a trader very much . but these are not always 100% correct .

Senior Member wongfx is an unknown quantity at this point wongfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make your fx indication following your suitable requisite along with complex technical analysis. and so look for the many specifics which may influence your own personal couple subsequently take those deal from the suitable route. so that you can capable to help make fine cash

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i haven't traded according to any signals because i can't trust on these signals . i prefer to make my trading manual to be able to take the correct orders .

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex signals are not generally appropriate we should check the signals and then we should also think from our brain also.

Senior Member YUSIF AHMED is on a distinguished road YUSIF AHMED's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly i trust Forex signal because now am earning just because of with the Forex signal i don't need to use my own experience or analyze the market myself always am waiting for the signal to enter in the market that is great for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 424 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)