+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 424 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never believed in signals and other strategies. Because I want to prove myself like a professional trader, because I want to trade Forex for my whole life. I feel happy to make an analysis of my own mind. Because that is the best way to learn fast. Forex signals are also untrustworthy that we believe in them, they are only used to make people made and take advantage of their income they are actually greedy people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex signals provide market estimates in this regard and we can trade and make a lot of money with this and I do not like Forex signals in this case and this is the best to trade with experience in this and experience can be made by spending a lot of time in terms of this. This is not a problem of not trusting forex trading signals, that is the problem you are using and the way you produce your own. Forex is not easy, and it's not fair if you blame the signal for this, blame your plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex signals are not civilized traders, eliminating forex signifies applying the reasons for their consumers why they should buy and why they should cheat. I am a good head, but if it does not produce guests they think of their psychotherapy, it is like my danger of intellect, and pretends our brain is a merchant not an activity. Traders can take help from forex signals after completing their own analysis. For trading only forex signals that are risky, INDIA is a website is the best source for getting help and almost always this helps me in forex trading.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex signals are reserved on many websites about forex. we have to trade our strategy and fall not confident with our own analysis, so what if the signal is made, consider about. That is doing a live buy signal, even a trial package, you will regret your money .. But in Insta, there are many forex traders who give signals, you can copy or automate, and they buy you can invest in it, but my experience tells me to copy, well I don't like copying, I recommend you to copy this. It is not good to rely on Forex signals published on other websites. We must rely on our data and analysis and also be confident about your decisions, and also you have to check these signals and analyze them correctly. I believe Forex signals cause it to help me to trade carefully.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to forex forum mien signals use ni kert hion or khud he preduction kerta hion or analysis ker k market ko open kerta hion or trading mien aa ker mehnat kerta hion or dil sy kam kerta hion jis sy mien earning k qabil ho jao ga

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear you are right. Me to kahun gi k ap forex me itne hard working karn k ap khud signal provider ban saken.or khud se hi apne trading kar saken.Q k dear har kisi k diye hoey signals 100% confirmed nai hoty hain bal k market kahen b ja sakti hai.Isliye dear ap khud analysis krne or khud apne trading k plane set karn taky ap successful trader ban saken.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear i agrees. Its not good habit to depend on other's forex signals. We should try to became good trader myself. Because forex signals from every persons does not math with our trading setups. So dear if we work hard and create our own signals,then we can became good trader soon, and will not need borrowed signals.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-19)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A signal must be understood correctly. You need a long time to wait for the signal of approval and have decided to allow the same decision before the signal before effectively meaning that what must be fulfilled. if we have good trading skills, we don't have to trust forex signals because we have our own trading strategy so we can still make a profit with our real trading account and we can avoid losses in our trading.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A signal must be understood correctly. You need a long time to wait for the signal of approval and have decided to allow the same decision before the signal before effectively meaning that what must be fulfilled. In addition, an exception condition to avoid misreading the signal follows. If we have good trading skills, we don't have to trust forex signals because we have our own trading strategy so we can still make a profit with our real trading account and we can avoid losses in our trading.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time, forex signals are not good for traders. most of the time, traders can lose on the market if the trader only depends on the signal. but, for some time, my friend told me, to analyze more in the trading market. then I don't trade without more analysis on the market. Understood. The right signal actually only means you meet to determine how long to wait before the signal and confirmation signal are detected before being allowed. If he is going to be a very good reading it must be considered to avoid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 424 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)