+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 424 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also agree with you do not trust Forex signals. I think all the Forex signal providers are not correct.
    If you believe them then you have a great chance to lose money. And when you will trade depending
    on the Forex signal then you will become dependent on the signal provider.
    So I think everyone should rely on your own ability not trusting one other trading signal depending on your
    own signal when you can trade depending on your winning signal then you can get a good profit and be confident.
    do not believe the signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

searng (2017-09-25)

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It isn't good to depend upon the foreign exchange alerts posted in different web sites we must depend upon our facts and evaluation and additionally be confident approximately your choice and additionally you've got to test theses indicators and examine them well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main kise bhe signal per believe nh krta hon kun ke forex ke trading main koe bhe signal best work nh krta hai or na he main ab trading main signal ko use kr raha hon kun ke yeh best nh hai forex ke trading main es liye ke koe signal best nh hai or na he koe news best work krti hai es liye main believe nh krta hon en per

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-24), ayeshapak (2017-09-25), billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-26), munibkhan (2017-09-25), rafictn (2017-09-27), rehanayaz (2017-09-25)

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On occasion we do not know what's alerts with exactly, because when I see it at the reality, it even opposite the actual fashion, i do no longer recognize is it top indicators or not, and additionally the information comes overdue too,...So i prefer to make very own analysis about it and if i am not sure i will percentage or evaluate with the others ..It makes me realible and flexible too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we do not mess up any signal correctly, because when I see it in realism,
    it regulates the direction that exists, I do not jazz whether it produces a signal or not,
    and also the program is also dead, ... so I like to expend the analysis myself almost
    and if I can not be trusted, I can distribute or equate with others.
    It makes me trustworthy and adaptable too

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we do not know what the signal is exactly, because when I see it turns out,
    just across the real trend, I do not know if it's a good signal or not, and news comes too late too. ..
    so i prefer to make my own analysis about it and if i am not sure can share or compare with others ..
    it makes me realible and flexible too good job ......

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The shape of the electronic economy, online Forex currency trading has begun to offer many services to all currency traders
    and brokers worldwide. Today, the Forex strategy system is such that anyone with access to the Internet
    can easily get into the Forex currency trading business. However, this does not mean to say that anyone
    without a basic knowledge of the Forex strategy system can blindly plunge into the Forex game.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a trading strategy will allow you to leverage more funds than you have deposited. In addition,
    by using this strategy, you can also maximize the benefits that Forex trading can provide.
    So, what do beginners need to know when it comes to Forex trading strategies? Well,
    we must understand that while the rewards can be very large in terms of trading, Forex is very risky and likely

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me 100% agree with you my brother i also think that we should go with our own strategy always and thats
    why we all with go to the peak of the success and we need to gain lesson from our past mistakes as well
    and then we will decide better for what to do next.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22), Xerof (2017-09-22)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai main tu forex ke trading main kise bhe signal per believe nh krta hon main jo bhe trading krta hon market ko watch kr ke he krta hon or main zida trading apne experience se he krta hon forex ke trading main knowledge or experience bht he zida important hai es liye main tu forex ke trading main signal or indicator per believe nh krta hon jo maza apni trading main hai kise bhe or trading main nh hai

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-24), ayeshapak (2017-09-21), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-20), kanita (2017-09-21), rafictn (2017-09-21), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 424 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)