+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 424 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai signal ho ya analysis agar ap loss bhi kro to apni analyssi pr kro kisi ki bhi fuzool ki signal ya analysos pr kam ni krna hn becoz osse just n just los shta hn mene 1 baar try kia tha just n just loss hoa tha aur minf bhi confuse hua tha
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    I do not trade any signals to other person time different pairs buy and sell offer in forex trading .I try to own analysis in the market trading for forex trading. I want to be a good trader in the market and earn to profit very good for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abank_forex View Post
    we all know about the forex signal that reserved in many website about forex. we should not trust it. why? because it gives bad habit to us, it makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell unconfident with our own analysis, so what if that signal made us loss? that's another thing that we have to consider about.
    the first thing when we get signal from outside is analyse it, match it with our analysis, if the result is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences.
    so what's your opinion about that?
    Numerous sites and individuals give Forex flags yet I don't believe it's sheltered to use for us. Since when he opens the flag after over and over giving you a chance to open the exchange and the market loses. Notwithstanding the market per time generally. When it gives a flag then the market holds and numerous problems.But in the case of exchanging requires your framework clean. On the off chance that you do your examiner broker, recollect why you lose or benefit. Since it gives us unfortunate propensities, it influences us to break our exchanging technique principles and falls without being designed with our own investigation, so imagine a scenario in which the flag influences us to lose. That is something else we ought to consider. so it is best to rely upon yourself .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), hmforex (2018-03-19), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), naveedbwn (2018-03-20), Nirzana (2018-03-17), punjabpolice (2018-03-20)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not possible forex trading business can forex signal par complete trust nai karta but maybe forex signal ko check zorar karta ho forex forex forex kou use karo gay to may forex may acha trader nai bane nai saktay is liye may forex may apni trade karta ho Generally we can not specify what is the signal specifically, as a result when I see it with reality. Even opposite to the real trend. I do not understand it is a reasonable signal or vice versa. And the news is also late. So I like to make my own analysis about it and if I'm not sure I will share it or compare it with others. It makes me dependable and flexible too.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ap ko internet ki website sy kafi signal mil jaty hain ap in signal ko tabi achi trha use kr sakty hain jb ap ko in signals ky bary men kafi knowledge ho ga agr ap knowledge ky bgair kren gy to ap ko loss ho sakta hai, ap knowledge or experience hasil kr ky achy signal use kr ky acha earn kr sakty hain.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), punjabpolice (2018-03-20)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Esa hi hai online bohat si sites a gai hain jaha pe bohat zyda signals diye jate hian jo ke real bi ho skte hain or fake bi humain loss bi ho sakta hai un se or profit bi ho skta hai main sabi ko yahi kahun ga ke jo bi signal copy karain to uski history wagara everything sahi tara se clear karne ke bad lain or bohat zayda risk kabi bi na lain.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), fxearner (2018-03-13), KASINA (2018-03-18), Mr. India (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-13)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many websites and members give Forex signals but I do not think it's safe to use for us. Because-when he opens the signal after repeatedly letting you open the trade and the market loses. In addition to the market per time otherwise. When it gives a signal then the market reserves and many problems.But whether trading requires your system clean. If you do your analyst trader, remember why you lose or profit. Because it gives us bad habits, it makes us break our trading strategy rules and falls without being configured with our own analysis, so what if the signal makes us lose? That's another thing we should consider. so it is best to depend on yourself ..

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually we do not understand exactly what signal is right, as a result of when I see it together, the reality is just opposite to the real trend, I do not understand whether it is a smart signal or not, coupled with the news that came. Too late too, therefore I like to facilitate my own analysis of it and if I am in doubt I will share it or compare it with others. it makes me realible and flexible too Well I think that we have no choice but to trust forex signals because the traders who use them do not know how to trade themselves. Only expert traders have the right and ability to trade forex well with their own personal analysis.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro forex main signal ka such main koi bharosa nahi hai eski b waja hai k bharosa q nahi hai forex ko achi tarah read nahi karty na samajty hai esi leye signal ki samaj nahi ati agar forex k signal ko samajna hai to forex ko samaj len

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex signals are stored on many sites about Forex. we should not believe it Why?
    Because it gives us bad habits, it makes us break our trading strategy rules and falls
    without being configured with our own analysis, so what if the signal makes us lose?
    That's another thing we should consider.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 424 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)