+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 424 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah don't trust on forex signal by anyone. Many website and member give forex signal but I think it's not safe use for us because when he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose also market per time reverse.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum jnab mere khayal me iss me koi shak nahi ke ham sirf o sirf signals pr trust nahi kr sakte some time ye wrong be hote hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abank_forex View Post
    we all know about the forex signal that reserved in many website about forex. we should not trust it. why? because it gives bad habit to us, it makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell unconfident with our own analysis, so what if that signal made us loss? that's another thing that we have to consider about.
    the first thing when we get signal from outside is analyse it, match it with our analysis, if the result is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences.
    so what's your opinion about that?
    han ge bhai jan main bhe trading main signal per believe nh krta hon kuch analysis hain trading ke bare main jo ke best guide kr rahe hain main kuch ko watch krta hon maine investing side ko check kiya hai us main kuch ese hain ke jo ke best hai or achi gide line de rahe hain es liye maine un ko watch kiya hai but main trading main news per believe nh krta hon or na hi main apni trading main signal per believe krta hon kun ke bht time maine signal use kiye hain or news ko watch kiya hai but lose hi howa hai but analysis kuch best hai or un se hame kuch fida hota hai or earning bhe hoti hai agar ham log best way se watch krte hain tu

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), hmforex (2018-03-20), incomejobs (2018-03-23), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets assume for a minute that you are an expert on all things astronomy. Its something you have had a passion for since you were a child. You studied it in college and now you teach it to others every day.

I know nothing about astronomy. Aside from what I learned in my Astronomy 101 course in college, its a completely foreign subject to me.

If you and I both gave a lecture on the subject, its safe to say that I wouldnt stand a chance. Your presentation would be much better than mine.

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly, me 2014 se Forex me hun, or boht saary signal providers se mera raabta hua hai, or boht se signal provider mujhy free me bhi signals dety thy, lekin aap ek baat khood note karen k koi shaks apny signals se itna acha earn kar raha hai khud analysis kar k khud trade kar k wo q apna waqt kyun signal dene me zaya karega? Agar aap signal provider se puchen k aap kyu trading nhi karty uska jawab sirf or sirf yehi hoga k me trading nhi kar sakta kyun ki sirf signal provide karta hun me, lekin aap khud sochen itny achy signals dene wala khud trade nhi karega? Zahir c baat hai, usky signals achy nhi hongy, na hi usay khud per confidence hoga jub hi to wo khud trade nhi karta. Usky badly wo aapka confidence bhi loose kardengy or sath sath trading amount bhi below hota jaega, isliye zarooori hai k aap khud analysis karen or khud trade karen, yehi aap k liye faide mand hai.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,119 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abank_forex View Post
    we all know about the forex signal that reserved in many website about forex. we should not trust it. why? because it gives bad habit to us, it makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell unconfident with our own analysis, so what if that signal made us loss? that's another thing that we have to consider about.
    the first thing when we get signal from outside is analyse it, match it with our analysis, if the result is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences.
    so what's your opinion about that?
    truly you are on the whole obvious companions ,,, forex signals influence us to lose certainty and make us not focus when we do exchanging so terrible for us ,,, on the off chance that we need to be a decent dealer then we should need to shelter make examination and accept. I am a newcomer here, however I don't utilize this kind of flag, tu mai iss ky bary kuch regular nhi jant ahun mera ake dost jo ky exchange krta hai wo frequently iss ky bary mai baat krta hai mein ny uss sy seekhny ko kaha hai and he guarantees me that he will show me the utilization of signs in forex exchanging so I am sitting tight for his guide

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), incomejobs (2018-03-31), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-20), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are all true friends ,,, forex signals make us lose confidence and make us not concentrate when we do trading so very bad for us ,,, if we want to be a good trader then we must want to lean to make analysis and believe. I am a newcomer here, but I do not use this type of signal, tu mai iss ky bary kuch typical nhi jant ahun mera ake dost jo ky trade krta hai wo often iss ky bary mai baat krta hai mein ny uss sy seekhny ko kaha hai and he assures me that he will teach me the use of signals in forex trading so I am waiting for his guide

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yess don't trust on forex signals .Forex signals are not always accurate we should check the signals and then we must also think from our on mind also....

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bhai hum ko signal pr trast nahi krna chaye kosh website fake hoti hain woh apni signal ka resilt asha dikhaty hain profit man dikhaty hain hub hum on k signal use krty hain to hum ko loss hota hai is luy hum ko ksi bhi website k signal pr trast nahi krna chaye bus fake hoty hain
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), amnajamil01 (2018-03-19), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,Forex signal don't trust.Many website and member give Forex signal but I think it's not safe use for us.because-When he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.also market per time reverse.When he give signal then market reserve and many problem.But do traded need your a clean system.If You do trader your analyst your remember why lose or profits.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

amnajamil01 (2018-03-19), mian5575405 (2018-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 424 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)