+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 423 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Hybrid View

Member abank_forex is on a distinguished road abank_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

we all know about the forex signal that reserved in many website about forex. we should not trust it. why? because it gives bad habit to us, it makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell unconfident with our own analysis, so what if that signal made us loss? that's another thing that we have to consider about.
    the first thing when we get signal from outside is analyse it, match it with our analysis, if the result is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences.
    so what's your opinion about that?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to abank_forex For This Useful Post:

akbar196 (2013-05-29), amir amir (2013-11-24), chmobeenafzal (2017-06-23), dandin (2020-11-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-03-25), forexxxx (2015-12-20), gold1985000 (2019-03-10), hammad101 (2020-05-29), HP2018 (2019-01-15), ILoveYou (2019-11-12), Joo (2020-09-09), khan Muhammad (2016-10-13), kkkk (2019-04-12), Naveed480 (2017-12-24), noul (2015-03-01), rokon0092 (2017-07-30), Salman12 (2013-10-23), sumitsharma (2014-11-20), Trader Om (2017-10-10)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too
    do the best we can

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29), haney (2013-03-22), Joo (2020-09-09), Naveed480 (2017-12-24)

Banned tuyen is an unknown quantity at this point tuyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too
    Now, you're probably looking at opening hours of Sydney and think about why it changed 2 hours. You will open for that session of Sydney only move 1 known as America changed to East Standard Time (EST), but you remember that, when the U.S.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right brother, sometimes the news come late and it was not good situation, because the market got the impact first then the news come, and i do not know what is exactly with it, then i made decision to do not depend to the news only, but we have to pay attention for technical analysis, it will help us to get the best time for open position when we get the problem with news

Senior Member rehanali is an unknown quantity at this point rehanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Der i agree with you do not trust on any signal and any indicators. These are only help you for deciding a market trend not for correct trade direction. If these signals are proper worked every one purchased these signal and become a millions man over night.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes we have a tendency to don't understand what's signals with precisely, as a result of after I see it at the fact, it even opposite the $64000 trend, i don't understand is it sensible signals or not, and additionally the news comes late too,...so i favor to create own analysis regarding it and if I'm unsure i will share or compare with the others ..it makes American state reliable and versatile too........

Senior Member ars017 is on a distinguished road ars017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really depend on the signals some signals are very effective some are not.so we should not trust signals without analysing the market our self.always watch the market properly and then use the signals.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ars017 View Post
    it really depend on the signals some signals are very effective some are not.so we should not trust signals without analysing the market our self.always watch the market properly and then use the signals.
    Yes we can trust a particular forex signala nd use it to trade forex, it depends on where the signal is coming from. If we see an expert traders generated signals, we can always use it to our advantage to trade forex markets.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member kasetadyara is an unknown quantity at this point kasetadyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should think twice before placing an order that are we taking the right decision. If you start the forex trading then we strat the forex trading invest in forex is good thing . investing here you can earn a huge money for that Of course investing money here

Senior Member roniarsyad is an unknown quantity at this point roniarsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kasetadyara View Post
    we should think twice before placing an order that are we taking the right decision. If you start the forex trading then we strat the forex trading invest in forex is good thing . investing here you can earn a huge money for that Of course investing money here
    well classifying myself in the forex market is pretty difficult but i can still say that i am not a newbie and i am not a professional trader but another trader trading for a living and i think that is modest enough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 423 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)