+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 424 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    kabhe trust karna cahye aur kabhe nahe forex siginal ko 50% tak lena cahye keo ka forex riskey online business hai aur is par trading karne ka liye haye fresh zehan ki bohat zarorat hai.apko is mein apne hisab se is mn trade karna chahye tab ja ka ap is mein eaern kar skate hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-02-16)

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right signals wrong bhee ho sakty hain lkin apka account real hota hia demo hai to kuch bhee kia jaa sakta ai lkin real account mn kisipy bhee koi trust nhi kia jaa sakta han low lot py test zuroor kai jaa sakta hai k kesa signal hai ya phir khus analyze kia jaye signal ko ke ye apke analysis py positive hai ya negitve hai then trade kren

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed_ahmad6864 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-16)

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha maine bhi iska bahut anubhav liya hai jo free kw signal rahthe hai wo pehle to sab theek rehte hai lekin bad me ye hamara capital khana chalu kar dete hai jisase ham apna pura capital kho dete hai aur ham iske liye kisiko blame bhi nahi kar sakte

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Supi298 For This Useful Post:

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have a bad experience using other people / forex signals, they make a lot of wrong signals or the analysis I don't know is that they make analysis using what indicators but because I know when I use their signals it makes me lose and even margin call, so I think it's better if we use our own analysis because it matches our own trading strategy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mainey sinyal indikator kita ekiya tha mulai mein ke liye hain jo bhi maine hai hain jaichi hai aur ki hai aur hain aur hain aur hain aur hain aur hain aur hai aur ki aur aur ki aur aur ki aur aur ki aur aur ki bhi aur ki bharosa hai hai hai hai hain hai maine hai hai maa hai hai brother hai hai brother I am also thankful to you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I see it in reality even contrary to the actual trend, I don't know whether it's a good or not signal and also related news so I prefer to make an analysis about and if I'm not sure I can share or company with others . I think of members and give forex signals but I think it's not safe to use for us. Because when he opens the signal after the time money allows you to trade and lose.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my life, I never used a robot or got a Forex signal I made money from my own business so now I say my trading method is manual and I trade in news trading so this is easy for me and makes a lot of money in the forex business so help me advise you not to follow the forex signal if you are following a signal service and as a result you lose your money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that everyone must develop their own trading style and may not follow other people's signals or trading styles. All traders have their own trading styles as well as money management, technical analysis and trading styles. I think all traders must be careful when following signals from others.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, forex signals are not right all the time, but sometimes can provide help but not every time Forex traders must get their own knowledge and trade in accordance with the strategy of trusting forex signals every time it doesn't work and we end up losing our money so it's better risk your money by just trusting the signal blindly.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro the internet has so many sites using the name forex trading and doing fraud, so please don't join this type of site and don't lose your valuable money go and contend every advisor when you have joined any trading site thanking friends

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 424 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)