+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 544 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned hjggfhf is an unknown quantity at this point hjggfhf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that we will be a loss for purchase and they are able to do this, is to use, however, can find should accept??? I piece quickly want to address any further large drops of our deficit to recover from when many of us are very large which can be very important for us to restore this back to be very harmful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to men no that was no bad for me , because aise loss jo hamen kuch na kuch acha experience de k jayen hakikat men wo loss nahi hote hen balkay ane wale time men hamare liye kamyabi ki alamat hota he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member capricorn is an unknown quantity at this point capricorn's Avatar
    Thanks
    The loss from which i learn is really good for my earnings and I learn from my loss in the forex tradings and I am so much happy to learn about the forex tradings from my loss.

Senior Member kckush9 is on a distinguished road kckush9's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes yeh hi main bi khena chata to sabi ko..ki agar ham trade first time karte hain toh loss to hoga hi par us loss ka koi bi nuksaan annhi hai..hamne us se bi kuch na kuch gain hi kiya hai...

Senior Member sadsadiaaliji222 is an unknown quantity at this point sadsadiaaliji222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to acceot that losses are the part of trading but what we can do with them. want to know cut short our lossess and suvive form big loss that is very necessar we can not avoid loss when we join thsi market. but when we lost money we will get more experience ot avoid.

Senior Member faisalshehzad209 is an unknown quantity at this point faisalshehzad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han jani koie bhe business ha ap ko us me lose to hota he nahi or forex me to lose k 100% chances hotay han ye ik risky market ha or jab lose ho jay parashan nahi hona chieay kion k jo ho gaya ha wo wapis nahi ay ga next ahtihat karni chieay

Senior Member shahd is an unknown quantity at this point shahd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Upon loss can learn from them and take advantage of the loss and make it start to make a profit and could be the start of further losses

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the loss from which we learn is good. according to my opinion we can change our loss in profit by learning from it. it is our best teacher and we can learn a lot from it for our future trading. losses are only good if we learn from them.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market risky market hai isme loss hota hai use hum avoid nahi kar sakte lekin hum ise cum kar sakte hai.aur hume profit ho aisi strategy use karni chahiyd.aur hum yeh loss se apni galti remove kar sakte hai toh yeh good or bad dono hai.

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ap ki baat theak ha aur main agree hon agar hum aj forex trading main loss karty ha to us loss ki waja sy humay pata chalta ha kay hum profit kaisy earn karty ha main reason jo ha profit ki wo loss hoti ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 544 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)