+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 544 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member matrolla91 is an unknown quantity at this point matrolla91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people lose in trading an individual shouldn't end up being worry on just about all despite connected with regretting you should possibly be careful after that time frame or maybe to help get amendments Making use of your trading plans..so it\'s good to have loss within trading therefore single may learn through his faults. Loss is actually very uncomfortable especially regardless of whether you utilize grown ones account to help the considerable extent but Any time you lose, That makes it possible for a person in order to gain experience since the you cant gain experience with no losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you loose again and again having tried soo much but at the same time you are learning your mistakes then you can be able to have alot more than there is in the market by that i mean its good to have or to make profits .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asif1234 is an unknown quantity at this point asif1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khal ma her trader ko frofit or loss ka smna krna prta ha hamin is sy mayous ho kr apna kam nhi chorna chahiay kyn kh hm is ma mehnat sy hi kamyab ho skty hn

Senior Member sam0007 is an unknown quantity at this point sam0007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we have to accept that losses are the part of trading but what we can do with them??? want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss that is very necessary because if we lose very big that will be very bad for us to recover it backYes i agree with it loss is also helpful for us to learn Forex and get experience it is also a good thing for a trader and after facing it a trader try to make more better work here and sometime loss is bad for us and it makes the life of a person difficult

Senior Member Arjun Sangwan is on a distinguished road Arjun Sangwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai Tuumnee Mere Hiisab Se ye bh0t h! achhaa quueestion kiya hain and me tumhare__ is question se pure traah se santuussht bhi hun me aapki bat se agre hun and is bare me apni_ raii dete hue answer par roshni dalte hue kehnaa chahta hun k!i bhai loss huwa koi baat nhi lekin hum kuch sikhne ko to mila kam se kam and knowledge kabhi bekar nhi jate kafi suna bhi hoga ye ek khawat bhi hain

Senior Member jibaboo7 is on a distinguished road jibaboo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhin es baat me koi shak ni hy ke insan apni ghaltiyon se seekhta hy agr ghalti na ho tu ap kam ko seekh bi ni skty es liye ap ki ghlati ap ka sb se bara ustad hota hay aik dafa ap ne koi ghalti ker li tu agli dafa boht kum aysa hota hy ke wo ghalti dohrain.

Banned uzma is an unknown quantity at this point uzma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is this business is the first step of success in this market. Do not laugh let me explain why i am saying this because in the beginning every trader to take this business seriously but when he loss then make focus in learning. Every new trader think himself very expert but after loss they know the reality.

Senior Member Khan Online is an unknown quantity at this point Khan Online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me ager ap ko loss hoty ha to ap us sy faida uta sakty ha qk forex me ager ap ne kuch experience hasil ki to ap forex me bahot kuch kama sakty ha aur me forex me ek best trader bana chata ho taky me forex me bahot kuch kama sako.

Senior Member suskenarok is an unknown quantity at this point suskenarok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad experience does not always mean bad. there are lessons we can take I agree with you. we'll get valuable lessons from our defeat. of course, if we try to do a review. if we do not do reviews, so I am not sure that such a defeat would bring a good impact for us.

sam234
    Loss is very painful especially if you have grown your account to a considerable extent but when you lose, it enables you to gain experience because you cant gain experience without losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 544 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)