+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 544 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex aik aisa business ha jis me agr profit hota ha tu loss k chances b hotay han lakin hum forex me apnay loss se hamesha kuch na kuch naya seekhtay han jo hmaray liay bohat acha ha future me trade karnay k liay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reddchilli is an unknown quantity at this point reddchilli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is so much correct so humain lose karne se darna nahi chhaye kyoun ki yahi hamari asal jeet hai or humain faaida dety hai yah sabak humain saari zindagi bhar yaad rehta hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SA80 is an unknown quantity at this point SA80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your portion of exchanging nevertheless might know about are able to do with these??? would like to know lower small each of our cutbacks along with make it via major decline that may be quite needed if many of us get rid of quite major that is to be you can certainly not stay away from decline if we enroll in forex, nevertheless if we missing income many of us is certain to get additional expertise to stop these kind of employment.

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think that forex trading is teh ebst business and you should not to be in tention in forex trading business to earn more and more from forex trading dear i thik that you need to be relax and i think that this forum is the best for all

Senior Member MASUMBD01 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe we will need to take that will losses include the part of trading nevertheless cures can do with them? want to know slice quick the losses as well as endure through huge decline which is very needed because if all of us shed very huge they'll be very detrimental to us all to recuperate that back again.
    masumgo2@yahoo.com[/B]

Banned qasim niazi is an unknown quantity at this point qasim niazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i always learn from loss i try that i never do these mistakes again and i know loss is a part of every business i never disheart when i face loss and i try to make different ways from the use of demo account to avoid loss

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me there are two ways that you can make sure that you have done and being the best of verything that is being made you have to learn from makeing trading in the demo account

Senior Member safi202210 is on a distinguished road safi202210's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend jab hmy forex mei loss ata hy to hum bhut kuch learn krty haiy kiyo ky loss ky hony sey hmy apni galti ka pata chalta hy and yh bhi pata chalta hy ky ham ny galti kaha ki hy islye mei keh skta hoon ky mei loss sey bhe kuch learn kerta hoon

Senior Member saba19121 is an unknown quantity at this point saba19121's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear app theak kah rahy ho but app hudko is kabil banao k app loss karo hi na zarori nahi k forex trading ma sirf loss karny sy hi sikha jata hai agar hum proper knowledge hasil karen to kafi acha profit bana sakty hain.

Senior Member naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every loss learn a lesson so we get experience from every trade n forex so more trades means more experience which is better for us to become perfect in this and so trade well so the loss is happen we learn from loss trade must to improve our trades better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 544 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)