+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 544 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member wahyono is an unknown quantity at this point wahyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the name of that loss was so bad, but if it has happened, we must be able to learn it so that the other time we won't lose again and that is a trader who is going to go ahead and it is very good indeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually Forex is a play ground if a trader have good trading capital. but stop loss is a very important for saving my total balance. first of all i decide to stop trading, and cancel or my modified orders, then i start to fix my trading's strategy which i depend on it to know what is the wrong in it that's led me to lose these pips, finally if this strategy still don't work well with me i decide to stop trading with it and search for new one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member onlineyasir is an unknown quantity at this point onlineyasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me aese losses hamre ache hy jin se hum kuch seekh sakain q k yehi losses hy jo hame sikhate hy k hame kis terha in losses ko profit me change kerna hy in losses ka kafi bara roll hy hame success delanwane me.or ik saath saath hum experince ko build kerpate hy.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    L by the patience if the trader wait for the price get back that have not a good idea for trading as if tuation doesn't become good fast and take a break to find the cause that caused the loss as well from that information we can improve our trading strategy to avoid similar mistake in the future then If i loss in my trade at first i will tray to find out the real cause of loss and then by demo practicing i will overcome that mistake.

Senior Member Novartic is an unknown quantity at this point Novartic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss os waqat hota hain jab apki apni kamzruri ho ya apko kisi kam main tajarba na ho aisay kabi bi loss nahi ho sakta aghar ap k sat ap k mehnat k mutabiq loss ho jaye to loss bi ap k liye aik munafa hain q k ye ap k ilam main aik izafa ho jata hain

Senior Member Learnerfx is an unknown quantity at this point Learnerfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Good thread, bro. the loss from which i learn is really good for my earnings and i learn from my loss in the forex tradings I completely agree with your post. if what we do with them I believe we should give an overview of the loss of the part of the buyer and the seller, the diagnosis is? In order to reduce losses and to overcome the limited,.Happy trading, friend.

Senior Member budy1 is an unknown quantity at this point budy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my answer agr lose hota hai to woh acha hota hai or aap acha seekhte ho is loss se apko or josh ata hai ke me nxt time or mehnat karunga phr is se double earning karunga to yeh acha hai kabhi kabhi loss hona

Senior Member xuxi is an unknown quantity at this point xuxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my oppinion, I can say that i think that is best for us but currently we feel that is not best but in real we get lesson and we become more careful in future and than avoiding the those bad experience and make good profit. if we lose acutely king sized that cede correspond to unusually best kind now us to promote undeniable shlep... Green pips, guy.

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex trading business k bary main ham ko zayda sy zayda learning hasil krna ho ga ya bhot good bat hai learn hasil krny ki kun k forex trading business is a not easy business es main ham ko aik acha kaam krny k ly aik aca experience hasil krna ho ga....

Senior Member aishu.biswas is an unknown quantity at this point aishu.biswas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exit in forex is not a bad aim, it would be bad if we actually emotions in forex, work all the lessons and experiences for our trading much wagerer things to rise, this present puddle us efficacious in status of degree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 544 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)