+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 544 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member jashimrina2021 is an unknown quantity at this point jashimrina2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that the loss in the forex market, we are not healthy to refrain exit if we link this market, but when we retrogress money to win statesman change at a ulterior affiliate to preclude these losses and realize writer profits here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member janum is an unknown quantity at this point janum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lose from which you learn is good not bad

Yes i agree with it loss is also helpful for us to learn Forex and get experience. Sincerely, lots of times, the loses we experience is due to our poor analysis of the market. Ofcourse when one lose it will be painful and it is not a pleasant experience in any way. But one thing we must not forget to do, is to learn from our mistakes and never forget to be more careful.it makes the life of a person difficult

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rose77 is an unknown quantity at this point rose77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After learning people faced the loss. But here is no problem of trader. Otherwise you can learn by mistake . So the place where i learn is good. We understand that from my cousin. It can offer great deals. I'll be useful forex dealer. Here is the best one for yourself.

Senior Member daniya143 is an unknown quantity at this point daniya143's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ap ki bat bilkul theek hai k forex trading ka ek part loss hona bhe hai hum loss say bach nahi saktay her ek trader ko loss ka samna kerna he perta hai jab ek trader apni money loss krta hai to wo is bat ka experience hasil kerta hai k aenda wo loss nahi uthaye ga or is mistake say bachy ga or profit earn keray ga

Senior Member anj15 is on a distinguished road anj15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learn from all of my loses and especially those losses when i have not used stop loss and that trades wiped out whole of my account balance of 500 USD gave me great lessons.

Banned kzanaib is an unknown quantity at this point kzanaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother main na ap ko is ka raply pala be diya tha ka ka insta forex pa ap ko loss tab ho jata hai ka ap ka pass is ka knowledge or learning nahi hoti or is ki traning be ap ko larne hoti hai agaar ap ka pass ya sub he nahai hai to ap ko loss nahai to kia ho ga

Senior Member Honey is an unknown quantity at this point Honey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really agree with your post that every one should not feel bad and never thy should loss their confidence after losing in forex trading because every trade that you loss teaches us and you come to khow that what was the mistake,it was due to wrong forcost or it was a high volume risky trade,and then in next time you not do such mistake again

Senior Member AbdulRehman is an unknown quantity at this point AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree that if you learn from your losing trade that the trade is good not bad because you will learn that again you don't have have to make a trade like this way and you will be carefull next time.

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes that loss which give you a good subject is better for yourself. Because that mistake avoid you next time. Because forex trading is much complecated and difficult. And have several time you chase loss and minimum time you trade comes in profit.

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss tu ksi bi acha ni lagta sab k liay bura hi hota hai likin mre khayal main apko agr learning stage bi loss ho bi jay tu ye ziyda bad ni hai koun k apko apki mistakes ka pta chlta hai aur un mistake ko theek kar k ziyda earning k kabil hosakte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 544 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)