+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 544 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member misuaktar87 is an unknown quantity at this point misuaktar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly, oft, the get is destroyed due to our low activity analysis. The pedagogy is not a pleasurable experience when they retrogress, it leave be bitter, it is by no effectuate. Withal, one happening we moldiness not block that what we do is not forget to larn from our mistakes and be statesman elaborate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alishah is an unknown quantity at this point Alishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji mere khayal se forex par loss hone se ap ko pata chalta ha ke ap ki galti kya thi or aynda is galti ko na dohrae forex mai most important cheaze ha wo ha learning or experience aghar ap ke pas ya do cheaze ho to ap kafi earn kar sakte ho forex par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salem will become famous soon enough salem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is key to success for your future earning and to remove your much mistake .it is good way to learn from your previous mistake and never repeat it in future and it increase your earning and skills and your experience both . i always try to learn from my mistakes

Senior Member cream is an unknown quantity at this point cream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by janum View Post
    The lose from which you learn is good not bad

Yes i agree with it loss is also helpful for us to learn Forex and get experience. Sincerely, lots of times, the loses we experience is due to our poor analysis of the market. Ofcourse when one lose it will be painful and it is not a pleasant experience in any way. But one thing we must not forget to do, is to learn from our mistakes and never forget to be more careful.it makes the life of a person difficult
    Yes in forex, we can make profit in short time, but forex is not the place for making quick and huge profit on short time, we should keep make small profit and consistently. I think It was very important to calculating everything if we are want to survived.

Senior Member mdmabrak2324 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmabrak2324's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss in forex is not a bad thing, it would be bad if we actually emotions in forex, egest all the lessons and experiences for our trading overmuch exceed things to proceed, this will form us profitable in cost of attribute

Senior Member hafizh is an unknown quantity at this point hafizh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ge haan apki baat bilkul theek ha ka jab kisi ko forex trading ma loss hot ha to us say hamko mazeed learn karnay ka moqa milta hai or ham apni mistakes say sabaq hasil kartya hain or net time forex say earn kartay hian

Banned rashi-jutt is an unknown quantity at this point rashi-jutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear hum ko es forex forum main loss tub hota hai jub hum es job main koi mistake krtay hain so i think hum ko ye job bout psand aai hai so i think keun k hum es job ko gr beat k kr sktay hain so i think forex forum pe ye job house wife k liye achi job hai so i think keun k ab wo is job ko gr beat k kr skti hain so i think this is a best job.

Senior Member umar5484 is on a distinguished road umar5484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yar hain to learning ki baat hai to may to yahi kahon ga k life is name of learning jab b mujay apni kisi b tread may loss hota hai ya phair profit hota hai to may treading ko again ik new method say start karta hon kun k market k hesab say chalna parta hai aur market ka ko kabi kabar kuch samaj nahi ati k keya ho ga uper jay gi ya naechay jay gi is leah is may kuch na kuch care karni parti hai trading kartay waqat.
    Don't forget to say thank

Senior Member tariq badal is an unknown quantity at this point tariq badal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes is men koi shak nahi k us loss men jis men hum kuch learn kr len us success se better hai jis men learning na ho

Senior Member achi420 is an unknown quantity at this point achi420's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we've got to simply accept that losses square measure the a part of commerce however what we are able to do with them??? need to grasp decrease our losses and survive from huge loss that's terribly necessary as a result of if we have a tendency to lose terribly huge that may be terribly unhealthy for United States of America to recover it back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 544 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)