+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 544 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member ragho302 is an unknown quantity at this point ragho302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother jab bhi ham ko loss hota hai tu wo bhi aik tra say theak hota hai kun ham ko hamri galti ka pata chalta hai ager ham ko loss na ho tu ham ko sikhny k leay bhi kuch na mily iss leay ye bhi hona cheaheay isss say aik tu lalch bhi khatm ho jata hai aur dosra app ko success hony main bhi madad daita hai,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dragonfx is an unknown quantity at this point dragonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In case of loss or having negative floating we can do hedging or lock the trading rather than but of course we want to get the better one and make it profitable. Stop trading for today , try to know why u lose your trades evaluate your educational level and go to ask for advice to enhance your level , if you are trading with strategy it may be the time to modify it, and always know its not too late to learn in fact This strategy can avoid us from big loss risk and if we make accurate analysis we can turn loss position and change become profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osama99 is an unknown quantity at this point osama99's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe until loss nobody is ready to take it serious. In the beginning every trade earn some money and he start thinking that it is not a hard business it is a very easy business and earning and I be acquainted with that loss is a part of the forex marketplace, we can not keep away from beating when we join this promote

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just keep calm and keep full control of emotion so that we can still take some action for recovery such as hedging or lock the trade after all Mostly When i lose i leave the market for few hour go out side and refresh my self. if a get consistence loss those time i really upset about hat but never give up from this business but try to recover my loss very early while wait until i see that the price change direction and find the good place where i.

Banned jafar68 is an unknown quantity at this point jafar68's Avatar
    Thanks
    will get more experience to avoid these losses later and get more profit here. i think we have to accept that losses are the part of trading but what we can do with them??? want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss that is very necessary because if we lose very big . Sincerely, lots of times, the loses we experience is due to our poor analysis of the market. Ofcourse when one lose it will be painful and it is not a pleasant experience in any way.

Senior Member budy1 is an unknown quantity at this point budy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han jab loss hota hai to me us se acha kuch seekhta hun or sochta hoon ke mene kia galti ki hai jo mjhe loss howa phr me or preperation karta hoon hard work karta hoon then me next time acha profit bana leta hoon

Senior Member miansalmanch is an unknown quantity at this point miansalmanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye zarure toh nahe hai key app siraf loss se hy sekho ye b toh ho sakta hai hai the profit from which you learn is good or not. Ye chez person to person vary karty hai kch log loss gain kar k sekhty hain or kch log begair losss k profit se sekhty hain.

Senior Member naved1 is on a distinguished road naved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han janab ager ap asaa keh rahy ho tao mnn ap ko ye hae khenaa chaoon ga kye jab hmmyn loss hota hai to hmm dektyhnny hn kye ye loss kesy howaa . jab hmmyn iss ka reason maloom ho jaye to tab hmm asi galti nhi karty.

Banned tayyab7869 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab7869's Avatar
    Thanks
    kehta hain k loss aap ko profit k way data hai kyun k jab bhi loss hota hai tu aap ki mistake hoti hai aur aap apni mistake se learning krta hain tu aap aik din bhut acha traders ban jata hai main ne forex mein bhut sara traders ko dekh hain jo apni mistake se learning krta hain aur un ko theak krna ki try krta hain.

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    But it is a must then we need to have strong mental for it so in case of getting loss in my trading, i will feel nothing and I believe that loss and profit in every business and trading is an international business so in trading if fall in loss then i should not become hopeless i should trade again to make profit from trading accordingly but we did not have too long to get angry in a losing trade therefore It can be taken from the loss that occurs is a lesson that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 544 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)