+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 544 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    The simplest case is that i when open a deal then there should be stop loss with every of my trades, and the second step i do to hedge my account or trade partially and close it when i think that it is a good place for me with When a trader facing some problems in the trading and loss in the stock as if Besides i keep practice on demo account for making a profitable strategy for me then Hope that you never fall in loss. A lot of traders know about the hedging, but at the critical time they fear to hedge. Be fearless, ot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nayeem11 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that loss is a part of the forex market. We can not avoid loss when we join this market. We have to accept that losses are the part of trading. When we lost money, we will get more experience to avoid these losses later and get more profit here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrs khizar is an unknown quantity at this point mrs khizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right but with thisit is also right that we feel very sorry for us at our loss because it is our nature that we cannot be happy with loss. but we learn with our loss and we shall be careful next time and with this we get experience and learn many aspects. so loss also teachs us.

Senior Member Muhammadbabar is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadbabar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you learn some positive lesson from the loss you have sustains is very good not bad if you go positive and with care in future how this lesson can be abad one

Senior Member waseem21 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is the basic element for getting success in the forex and if you losing some money but still getting some learning then this loss will help you in making real good earning in the end as it will provide you some experience.

Banned tayyab7869 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab7869's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aap ki baat se agree bhi krta ho k kabi kabi hum ko loss bhi bhut kuch faida da jata hai aur hum ko apni mistake k bara mein pata chal jata hain main ne forex mein bhtu ziada traders ko dekh hai jo loss se learning krta hain aur wo forex mein bhut ziada success full ho jata hain.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not hate your losses rather they will make the way of success ; try to find out the cause of loss and try to solve it - this is the only way of learning Forex ; be calm during the trade but do not take preparation of taking of revenge till And now i should create a strong mind to face any kind of situation to make overcome every time in. ll look for the weaknesses or even mistakes i made that cause loosing only next i am trying to boost my trading with dextrous trading methodology.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we get loss but if we do the good thing such us always evaluate our mistake,that's what makes us a person who can take advantage of the situation, we could be the one who could take a lesson from the mistakes that we did, and it was a good thing.

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then you go for another position and see what happens like For earning first we need to save our account and for this reason i think then invest some more good trading capital to recover the loss can be good rather than i do the following steps in the time of loss.

Banned 101umair is an unknown quantity at this point 101umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan g lose say aap ko seekh to achi milti hai magar is mian kabhi kabhi ziada lose say aap ka ziada nuksaan bhi ho jata hai aap ko is say guraiz karna chahiy ta k aap is kaam main demo pay ki hui practice or fun ka muzahora kar sakain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 544 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)