+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 544 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes losses are good agar wo humien kuch sikha jaien tu agar wo humien kuch sikhaien gi tu hum definetly si bat hai next time woh ghalti nahi karien gy isi liye sometime yeh achy hoty hain aur yeh bhi nahi hona chaiye keh aap hamesha stop loss hit karwa ke kuch na kuch sekhny lag jaien is sy parhaiz keijiye ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexcoolgirl View Post
    Loss or profit business ka hi part hai.Aap business me sirf profit ka nahi soch sakte hai.Or agr kabhi aapko loss hota hai too aapko us loss ko lekar hi stress nahi hona chahiye.aapko us loss ko accept karna chahiye or us lose ka karan pata kare or future me vo same galti karne se bache.
    Haan bhai ye baat sahi hai agar kisi ko loss ka samna hota hai to wo uska hi is business ka part hai bhai, yaha par loss hona aam baat hai, humko bas loss ko accept karna hota hai yehi business aisa hia bhai jo loss jhelega wohi kamayega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss or profit business ka hi part hai.Aap business me sirf profit ka nahi soch sakte hai.Or agr kabhi aapko loss hota hai too aapko us loss ko lekar hi stress nahi hona chahiye.aapko us loss ko accept karna chahiye or us lose ka karan pata kare or future me vo same galti karne se bache.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually Forex is a playground if traders have good trading capital. but stop loss is very important to save my total balance. first I decided to stop trading, and cancel or my order was changed, then I started to improve my trading strategy that I depend on to find out what is wrong in it that makes me lose this pips, finally if this strategy still does not work well with me, I decided to stop trading with him and find a new one. Losses are part of every business, I think without losing you will not be able to gain success in the business world, as it has been said that there is no loss no gain. so it is necessary to take a loss from the business and you can take this loss to gain the knowledge and good experience to be successful in the future.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend. In my opinion, if you lose money on this platforum then it all depends on you because it is a risky platforum if you are well studied in it so you get good results on this platforum. I think we are with our poor loss, there are many hours of experience in the market analysis. Of course, you lose the pain not in any way become a wonderful experience .. The best luck and nice pips, man. In my opinion, I can say that I think that is best for us but right now we feel it is not the best but in reality we get lessons and we become more careful in the future and than avoid the bad experience and get a good profit . if we lose the size of a very large king that fits with the best kind that is amazing now, we can promote shlep ... Green pips, comrades.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And then it will spend money well to create us. yes guys, i am a beginner, in my experience that i lost money that makes me angry, then i want to trade again but it is just about trading with greedy people, this is very bad condition, but now i can control your emotions so if I am losing my feeling of enjoyment and I am rebuilding my strategy so I can transact fun with my strategy than whenever I face loss, the first thing I think about is how to recover the loss so I just start making a plan so I can recover my money lost and benefited from it. There is no trader who has no trade loss in his career but the best trade loss is by which you can learn, like this in begging me using many indicators for analysis but I am stocking in this indicator after some time I came to no perfect indicator at forex. Now I use the Sword-bound strategy I do not use any indicators for technical analysis. I just use my candlestick chart for trading.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure we have to admit where the loss will be part of the investment but what can you do using them ??? need to know quickly reduce the loss, and determine the cause of the loss. losses may be due to lack of discipline on trading system rules, trading systems or losses as it gives false signals. I learned from the experience of losing it is hard to accept that our losses have no good as well, even though it's annoying and very dangerous but from our loss we can learn better. we will learn not to repeat the same mistakes that we do not lose again. to minimize the effect if we have good management so risky even if we get a loss, but not a big loss.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good bro, In my view, I think Part of the deal, when and how to participate, so if that we can not avoid the loss has lost too much us, to reduce our loss, we, great loss is indispensable this market can do by them ..we can not avoid losses when we join this market but when we lose money, we will get custom experience to avoid these things ... Sincere trade, my friend. I think we should accept that the loss is part of the trade but what can we do with them ??? want to know cut our losses and survive from huge losses that are indispensable because if we lose very big it will be very bad for us to recover it

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,225 Times in 12,130 Posts
    esa bulkul nhe hai mere bhai agar ap ache se learning karo sahe tarah se understand kar ky phir ap ko kabhe bhe loss nhe ho ga agar ap ese jalde jalde mein ek hi din mein ameer banae ky leye learning karo gy to ap ko bhut loss ho ga wese mere point of the view ky mutabiq jo bhe hard work akrte hein learning karte hein unko kabhe bhe loss nhe hota hai wo successful traders ban jate hein

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), bali351 (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-18), mian5575405 (2018-04-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-23), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for many years day trading tools are not available to the average investor Most traders learn to lose then learn to lose the obvious expert you want bad and if Economy expands the months can be really good We are not perfect as people and we are definitely not perfect because your merchant can have a good method strategy and be taught by the best but if fear of fear or hesitation one can learn to accept loss by redefining the meaning of loss Going to avoidance or rejection cultivate additional losses and bad emotions Many traders are suffering huge losses then they are very critical and do not come back again in Forex trading. It's real constructive for what I do, I bonk repeatedly practicing MC, but I donjon come back again in doing Forex and try to prepare the belt of all my mistakes and their exact. I think the release of merchandise is a rough artifact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 544 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)