+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 544 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya baat tou such hai k jab ak trader loss krta haiu tou wo market ki learning bhe krta hai. Aur wo market mai next time care krta hai tk wo market mai profit key sath trade krey aur market mai regular earning hasil krey. Forex market mai earning key lye learning bhe zaroori hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we are sleeping to tolerate that loss is a division of trade but what can we do with them ??? want to bang cut your losses and survive a big expiration that is very mandatory because if we lose big cracks and I think so if you lose in your first trade you will become a successful trader in the future if you will get a lot of profits in the first trade You will lose a lot of your investment after that is a phsyclogy game ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will look for weaknesses or even mistakes that I made that cause loss because if we get a loss we must keep the spirit to learn after we get people to lose as generally I do long-term trading if there is a loss but I am really a short-term trader , not With percent win greater than 70% and risk lower than 2%, we will always profit later because if your head boils then you will never be able to think carefully and create a strong mind to deal with all kinds of situations to overcome every time in this sign

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not be a reaction when the market loss is intervened again and become a successive loss also tense and will make you mentally normal and you will focus again on trading for the following days when I lose I will practice with my loss trade on my demo to overcome that mistake with If I lose in the case then I cry for a few moments actually if the loss is too much I usually stop trading directly for a meaningful time and focus on the demo to regain my confidence and In case of loss I will remain calm and try find out the reason why I lost and then spend money well to create us as a system and need to develop an effective one. Then my only thought is to solve mistakes and solve them instead so that you can succeed in forex trading, you need handle ker effect Your losses especially when I do long-term trading if there is a loss but I am really a short-term trader

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi bt ya hai ka huma lose karna say bether hai ka hum us ma learn kar or acha profit bhe hum forex ma earn kar ka acha profit kama sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi time ma bhe huma forex ma acha profit earn kar ka aga tak apna work start kar ka acha profit bhe kama sakhta hai
    agar ap ko trading mien loss ho jata hai or ap us say seekh na paty hien to ap k loss kesi kam ka na hai es lye ap ka loss wo he ap kma aa sakta hai jis say ap nay learning ki hai or agar ap ki learning es mien achi hai to ap ki grip bee ho gi es lye hamain apni mistakes say zaror learn kerna hota hai.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually after I experience a loss in my trade, I stop trading for a while and I look for my mistakes that cause my losses so wake up and try to change loose into profits so If there is a loss or has a negative floating we can hedge or lock the trade Also equally if your exotic trading partner is not the main partner then it usually makes sense until we have to forget our disappointment when experiencing losses so that the burden of psychology is reduced

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, Forex is a type of learning activity. I hope we someone to digest that losses are part of trading but what can we do with them ??? impoverishment to love cuts down our squat losses and loses from big reductions that are very necessary because if we are retro **** e it is really big that gives us very bad to restore it to the back and losses may be part of the forex market, we cannot be avoided loss after being part of this market, but after losing money, we will gain additional expertise to avoid these losses in the future and find additional benefits here really!

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her lose jis se ap kuch lean kerte hain aur apni mistakes ko fix kerte hain yeh good hi hota hai kyun is se humien apni trading ko better kerne ka moqa milta hai .

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we are sleeping to tolerate that loss is a division of trade but what can we do with them ??? want to bang cut our losses and survive a big expiration that is very mandatory because if we lose a big crack. and yes, I made my losses as an experience that could teach me to divide, I made losses as a scourge and whip for me, so I might not go backwards, but the loss felt heavy for me to accept

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    I think when we lost money we will get more experience to avoid these losses later and get more profit here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 544 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)