+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 544 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 959 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar arif View Post
    Dear fellow members i want to ask you that those loses from which one learns are they bad for you or you would say no???

MY OPINION IS THAT THEY ARE GOOD
    I think if we are learning from our losses then it is good for us but if we are not learning and we only trying to get profit then I don't think so that it is good. We should must focus on our losses and we should find our mistakes that why we are getting loss in Forex trading market and we should must learn from those mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vinita For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-23), Ask (2018-10-26), billyboy00007 (2018-10-23), Dicar (2018-10-23), HP2018 (2018-10-23), Mano786 (2018-10-23), Mughees (2018-10-23), Mustansir (2018-10-23), QamarXulqi (2018-10-23), sakigbest (2018-10-23), Sunriser1 (2018-10-23), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2018-10-23), zahraali989 (2018-10-24), Zulqarnain (2018-10-23)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss hona business ka hisa hota hai agr apnay jo learning ki hai us ko follow karty huwy bhi apko loss hua hai iska matlab apny koe mistake ki hai apko apni mistake check karni chahiye aur agar apko aisy he loss hua hai to apko us se lesson lena chahiye aur usko search karna chahiye taky next ap loss say safe karain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a natural part of this market, we must accept losses. But endless departures can change our accounting settings. We are very important to use the ceasefire calculation on each swap. Don't happen to you mistakes and the name that cogitate you is tilted in its entirety. and every trader must face losses in this market but some traders know how to make a profit and how to gain experience from this loss to avoid future losses ... I also make a lot of losses but I always learn something from my defeat

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that losses are part of the forex market, we cannot avoid losses when we join this market, but when we lose money we will get more experience to avoid this loss later and get more profit here. and If you plan to buy property at a tax sale, there are a number of steps that must be taken before queuing to submit your offer. Houses end in courtroom steps or offered on online auction websites because their owners fail to pay property taxes. Property tax is a mandatory responsibility

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the name loss is very bad, but if that has happened, we must be able to study it so that at other times we will not lose again and that is a trader who will go ahead and that is indeed very good. and you are 1000% correct that if you lose something on forex or get losses in forex but give you some knowledge about Forex then it is the best thing in Forex because people can learn from their mistakes.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. Foex is a trading business. Whenever there is where everyone can get more profit from here. Forex business is a money-making platform. But this is a very risky business, Proper now, ladge is far more important for traders and making money. Full time is a good job for every opportunity for the forex business. So when you can practice a demo account, you can get good knowledge and experience so you can do business properly. that of course all must be with it. Only once do you make the same mistake all the time, Forex is definitely not for you personally.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting out on forex is not a bad goal, it will be bad if we are really emotional in forex, working all the lessons and experience to trade us a lot of things that are better to rise, now our puddle is efficacious in degree status. and losing where I learned very well for my income and I learned from my losses in forex trading I fully agree with your posts. if what we do with them, I'm sure we have to give a picture of the loss of part of the buyer and seller, the diagnosis? To reduce losses and to overcome limitations, .I like trading, friend.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe we must agree with the losses that will be part of the trade but may know about being able to do together? Curiosity cuts down your losses along with withdrawals coming from large burning which is very necessary if we all lose very big which would be very dangerous for all of us to recover this back. and part of trading but what can we do with them ??? Curiosity cuts our losses and survives huge losses that are indispensable because if we lose so much that we cannot avoid loss when we join this market, but when we lose money we will get more experience to avoid this work.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is always a very risky business, I think it must be one thing we must all think about and so we will trade in business more carefully. Then again we must know that businesses need so much preparation that we must always have the success we want all the time in business. and I feel Forex is one type of learning practice. Learning must be important in Forex trading. You will be happy to realize that, many successful traders say that, if Forex traders learn to trade Forex properly then they must achieve their specific goals.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think and believe and every forex trader knows that all businesses experience losses or profits, so loss lines are our fault, it is learning how to do business well, even though losses are bad for all traders. after all thinking I also like forex trading. and the forex market, is what will affect your method of trading. Even our thinking about the market also affects the forex market. I think that even rumors contribute to price and action movements, key data expectations can really make prices react in several ways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 544 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)