+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 544 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get into this business, the practice and trading experience required traders who learn from Forex face fewer losses and earn more. No need to get confused after facing losses, more practice can help you generate more pips.
    But it is a must then we need to have a strong mentality for it so that in case of getting loss in my trade I will feel nothing and I believe that the loss and profit in every business and trade is international business so in trade if falling loss then I should not be in vain I have to trade again to make a profit from the appropriate trade but we do not have too long to get angry in losing trades because it can be taken away from the disadvantages that happen is that lesson.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all live it is part of any job and in playing forex. I imagine we can not avoid the experience. But I have to say that when we do not exchange our money then we have to get the writer directly and we try to stop these losses and try to gain the author's profit from forex trading. So I consider take operative from losing. and the profit and loss in any business moves parallel ... if you lose face today then surely tomorrow will be your day ... I think we should learn from mistakes / losses without losing hope ... we have to train more demo accounts and more understand our mistakes and contact our senior members for guidance to stay away from big losses ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ratio is completely separated from the stock market, so I use another strategy if I lose my previous strategy. for this reason I also lost my capital very early because when I tried to recover my losses, then I had to redeem the lot higher! and it depends on such losses when I face a small loss that I use to trade with a small lot to recover my losses ie I try to check myself whether it is caused by undisciplined or unpredictable market nature. if caused by negligence or commission I try to warn myself not to repeat the stupid again, if it is due to uncertain market behavior. and I think these losses are not bad because they give us something in return and we learn from them. but this is true if we learn from loss or not but it will be acceptable to us sometimes. so the opinion of the question will vary from person to person.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the key to success for your future income and to erase many of your mistakes. This is a good way to learn from your previous mistakes and never repeat them in the future and it increases your income and your skills and your experiences. I always try to learn from my mistakes I think losing in forex is a lesson in business to learn more in defeat and not repeat it in the future. because of that defeat someone will try to run the forex business in order not to lose again in the future. and based on the experience of losing a person can learn and know how or trick not to lose again in the future

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is good, I am a new trader and have lost my investment twice. But I am not worried about it. Because I lost my investment because of my mistake. And I teach from the lost. Now I try to make an investment through forum post & participate in Demo contest. And now I teach correctly about Forex, and participate in a compacting demo to be confident about Forex trading. Losses are very common in the forex trading market. If a trader learns from losing and improving his skills after a loss, he can make a better profit in the next trade when he avoids the same mistakes again. For that reason a trader is advised to rest after facing a loss to identify the mistakes he made that caused the loss.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with that loss also helps for us to learn Forex and gain experience. Sincerely, often, the loss we experience is caused by poor market analysis. Of course when someone loses it will be painful and it is not a pleasant experience by any means. But one thing we should not forget, is learn from our mistakes and never forget to be more careful. It makes a person's life difficult. After learning people face losses. But here there is no merchant problem. Otherwise, you can learn by mistake. So the place where I learned good. We understand that from my cousin. This can offer great deals. I will be a useful forex agent. It's best for yourself.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trade mistake we have to learn is a mistake on the trading plan we use ... that mistake is a psychological error, such as the nature of greed and excessive trade ... we must avoid such mistakes. . because greedy will be a time bomb in forex trading .... and if we make a mistake to comply with the trading plan, then it is normal ... because there is no holy grail strategy ... and no one knows where the price will move ... so it is advisable if we suffer losses ... we alwayes learn from our mistakes if we lose in trading then there is no problem we get next time we take care of it and succeed in the future so it is not bad through my taste because we benefit from that so i do not do bad thing for trader if we learn from mistake then we take much advantage of trading

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strongly agree with your post that everyone should not feel bad and never should you lose their confidence after losing in forex trading because every trade you lose teaches us and you come to khow that what is the mistake, it is because wrong forcost or it is a high volume of risky trading, and then at other times you do not make that mistake again forex is the best job sector to make money and invest money with a short time you will make money using forex trading so i can say you with forex trading we will make money and and this is the best to make money

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading mei loss hona bi trading ka hisa hai ager ham ko trading mai loss nhi hoga to to ham ko trading mei profit bhi kem hoga is lia loss is good for trading not a bad.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sincerely, many examples, this seems to lose us all, is due to our own inadequate investigation of the market. Surely whenever a certain place will be painful actually it is not just a fun experience at all. Although other things we should not forget, always learn from our own mistakes and do not forget to be more careful. I think we have to admit that the error in the "resolution" section, drugs, however, is with them? The small segment questions, each of our bugs out through extensive damage is absolutely necessary, because if many of us experience a very large decline, it would be very dangerous for us all to restore it back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 544 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)