+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is simple solution in trading even though we will follow strategies, charts, waves etc etc we may win or loose the trade. So why should we have to brake our heads for this following simple way of buying and selling is good for our health also. easy to say buy low sell high. just when is high high and when is low considered low? this is more important so you will need to better define your strategy in the sense of determining which time frame you wish to focus one. Every trader has a number of different strategies to coup with different market conditions. Every strategy has its own way of working and its own use so I do not have a single best strategy but there are a number of strategies according to market conditions. Real trick is to switch between these strategies in case of change in trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise to hr trader kisi na kisi strategy sey trading kar raha hai lakin me news trading karta hon or me apni is strategy sey satisfied hon news trading risky to hai lakin me news ko pahley achi tra analyse kar leta hon or trade open kar leta hon jo kuch mints me muje good pips de deti hai i like news trading strategy. I only use the MACD indicator. I use TF 1-5 for execution position, and TF 1H as a major trend this strategy has not been long .. I used, still in the trial stage. There is no particular reason why I use MACD, except this indicator is very easy to use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma to kahat ho ke scaplins is a very good stratege i am use big volem and get 5 pip and close trade and apna target achive kar ke ma new trade ke ray kart ho is ke lye me ake indicater be ue karta hoe jis ka name ah superscalper ha je is ko 5mint chart em use kare h je This is a good strategy i have seen .But i have another good strategy that is magic buy-sell strategy.It will helps us to indicate when we should open buy or sell.But i have seen that if we use every strategy for long term then we will sure get good profit.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To strategis fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments gives you great profit. But everyone in forex do have some strategy he always to traders. i think my best strategy in forex is to do scalping. without scalping i think i can not be in this forex market. i like to do scalping with eur/usd and gbp/usd pairs. because these pairs move sequentially, so it is really very much easy for us to get the trend.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well meri trading karne ka andaz apna hai jo mai ne khud observe kia ahi. mai 0.01 ki 2 lots lock karta hn. 1 lot buying ki hoti hai or dosri selling ki. although ye bohta lowest volume hai par ma ye is liye use karta hn k agar mjhe market observe karne mai mushkil ati hai to mai is trh ki trade karta hn. or mjhe idea hojata hai k aj ki market ka trend kia hai. phr jo lot profit mai hoti hai usi pa bari lot lock karta hn or is trh aj mai ne 1300$ earn kiye hain.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main kisi fixed strategy ke saath trade nahi karta hu, main market ke condition aur trend ke anusar apni strategy ko change karte rahta hu. magar meri best strategy ye hai ki main trend ki taraf do trade open rakhta hu aur trend ke opposite ek trade open rakhta hu taki rebound ho to dono taraf win-win situation ho. It seems to be a white strategy but I present express all the traders specially the newbies to affectation this strategy position by trading in exhibit ground and erstwhile you are careful active the said then line with it in genuine story.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have always traded and understand and be he best and people have to know where its a good way and be the best and be the best ways.its best way and ve the best of these kind of the trading the market and understand where its all been hgappening. the best is to ubde heiken ashi and haved ethe best understanding on trading peoples used a 1hr trading xharted and underrstandings really !!!!

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the most profitable strategy for me because i am very much confident about my strategy and use that strategy when market is ranging.actually i am a part time trader and have no time to trade here all day long but want to earn huge money so use scalping strategy which is the most profitable strategy for me. forex market may koye bhi kuch earn ker raha hay uskay pass lazmi koye achi strategy hay aor practice he hammy profitable strategy de sakti hay may mostly news trading kaarta hon ess trah mujy asaani ky saath 20 to 25 pips daily ky mil jatain hay.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since i entered this theater i possess utilized umpteen strategies but the bedrock of my strategy is abstract reasoning and significant reasoning with this method when i get great results by trading in this marketplace but it happens to me sometimes that i attain mistakes in my concern you i miscarry into the exit so be detailed in your commerce. near to me i think that every trade has its own straegy.traders makes strategy by theit own experience but near to me i think that long term strategy is good for every trader and it is more profitable then others.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am earning a good profit on this strategy from last one month . i open 5 to 6 trades at my own analysed point and there is a differences of 10 pips between two consecutive positions . and than i wait for some hours or a day too . When the price falls back suddenly i close trades and with draw my all profit . it's good in my view . g dear ap nay bohat hi acha sawal kiya hay main ap kay is sawal say agree karta hon main abi is businees main new hon abi tk tu main nay koi bi stategy ni bnai jaisay jaisay main is businees main mukamal toor par aboor hasil kar lon ga tu main bi zaror koi na koi stategy bnaon ga forex trading bohat hi acha businees hay hum is say profitable stategy bi bna saktay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)