+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 242 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my trading strategy is one of the best trading strategy. My trading strategy is combination of day trading and news trading. My target is 40% profit in every month and I achieve it by 15% from day trading and 25% by news trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love hedging too, I have learned about hedging for few months, and I'm sure I'll put hedging into my trading system. I'll try to stick to my trading system and write trading journal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    I advice forex traders to put up with their own trading strategy since having this strategies is not easy having your own self made strategy is the best thing one could have since it is very important every forex trader who is successful can tell you that .so depend on your own strategy.
    indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that the real strategy that has been made it is an analysis and a long trial and has been tested with several times of testing. after the results are well defined and then used as a guideline that was very good strategy to run.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I advice forex traders to put up with their own trading strategy since having this strategies is not easy having your own self made strategy is the best thing one could have since it is very important every forex trader who is successful can tell you that .so depend on your own strategy.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should form your trading strategy your self, just put the indicators that you trust beside the support and resistance line and then Test them well and if you must notice the good signal and the false signals

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    yeah very true with a good strategy and the use of fundamental analysis and indicators we will be successful in trading like this and continue to add to the experience as a strategy of all time
    I also use technical and fundamental analysis is a very good father to our tranding stability and most importantly, also of psychologists tranding
    it is important to keep our emotions because we are nice but if tranding .. unstable emotions will make our losses

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders use many strategies to make good amount of profit from forex.but i know that Ea or robot are very good strategy to make big profit.but they can also bring huge lose to the traders.They can use their technical knowledge to make good plane for making profit from forex.

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I use a strategy pinbar (Pinocchio bar) This strategy is also referred to as the psychology of the existing market on the chart. I combine it with the MA and the line indicator trendline. I think this strategy has a high probability and accuracy, so as to minimize loss.
    life is adventure, when forex be part of life, and you make real adventure

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    There are two types of profit in the market: short time profit and long term profit. If you want short term profit then scalping will be the best strategy. I like short term profit and scalping is the best strategy for me and most of the time I prefer scalping for forex trading.
    yes if I myself prefer long-term benefits because it can live anywhere if sclping own shortcomings is a great addition to have
    to capitalize it should stay up because of his own playing time sclaping asia

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new in trading that's why i am not using any indicator or also not know about much about indicator but use stop loss and take profit tools for good profit and i analyse news and pattern which very helpful other tan strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 242 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)