+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 242 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    In my experience in forex trading news trading is the most profitable strategy. When vital news was publish then market move vary quickly according to the news. In this moment a trader can take big lot size and make good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failed or a better job than others, this strategy the most, but began to routinely result in the loss of at least, in my view the only way to money from a foreign currency long-term investment and the safe use of instruments and their sound fundamentals - if there are some strategies there are some market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothing is the same. Each person has their strategy to get traded forex profits. I myself use some strategy in the trade, one that is easy to take on the currency correlation strategy.

Member fumina is an unknown quantity at this point fumina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader has different profitable strategy in forex. It's possible for one trader, certain strategy is profitable and for other trader is
    not profitable although the strategy was same. It could happen because different trader has different style of trading and different trader
    could look same condition as good or bad condition.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable of my strategy is when I want to generate profit, because I know that in order to generate profit is not easy, so I try to be as difficult to get whatever it is, but I'll try it out for the best.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    I think, all the strategy is always good and profitable, if we use the proper and correct. Look for a strategy that suits you, do not use a risk prone strategy, or strategies that complicated for you. You can start by using the simplest strategy.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will say that the best strategy to rely on the yen as the nowness.....Is to enlist in transactions at the abstraction the Continent session as the yen at this period you can allot it any strategy.....But separate than that, the modification of the yen in the frame of

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not see there is one strategy that definitely can make profit, because there is always a risk that we will get whatever strategies we use in trading. the most important thing we can understand the strategy well, then we can get the profit from the strategy ..

Member Kami is an unknown quantity at this point Kami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of these strategies fail, or at least loss usually starts as a result, but one thing my point of view of foreign exchange only for long term investments when market conditions are some of the techniques is for them according to acoustic instruments and drive safely.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mara hasba sa sub sa acha or best best profit earned kanra ha to ap ko trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned karna para ga us ka bad ap trading main zada sa zada practice karna us ka bad ap trading main moving average stratgy used karna or zada sa zada prfoit earned karna.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 242 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)