+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 242 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Which is your most profitable strategy ?" This is a interesting question you take. I wondering that before you think that you make this thread, you have 1 or 2 strategies which can help you make profit when you trade. Can you share?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VS89494899 is an unknown quantity at this point VS89494899's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has their own strategies. traders follow different rules and regulations and techniques. i personally use only one rule or strategy and that is, not to over profit. i use my funds to long term investments. this is the safest to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tanvirrana is an unknown quantity at this point tanvirrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very general question, so I'll provide very general tips.

1. Raise or fold. Very rarely just limp/call.

2. If it's good enough to call with, then it should good enough to raise with.

3. [In SNGs] If you're not getting caught shoving with marginal hands a lot, you're not shoving enough.

4. Never be afraid to lose.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hendarto View Post
    each of the different trader has a different strategy. so in my opinion a profitable strategy is the strategy that has been learned and mastered a trader and able to execute with discipline.
    I agree with you. Many of the strategies that emerged from each merchant, but a strategy that can generate profits consistently is very rare.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each of the different trader has a different strategy. so in my opinion a profitable strategy is the strategy that has been learned and mastered a trader and able to execute with discipline.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course. Everything would have to start with learning, and effort. also we do not forget we also must to pray to the Almighty that we are given the ease of learning and do this forex business. if we do it all Hopefully we will be faster to success in forex.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    My spouse and i get an improvement simply by business the news My spouse and i await the news discharge and then business in accordance with it. Although I did to use a end loss should if there is a change but nevertheless overall an improvement when you simply business higher influence announcement.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is so dificult to say.But i think there are many profitable strategy.Please your make your profitable strategy by own.it is the best way.More practice ans once time you find your profitable strategy.thanks brother for share your post.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy seems to show almost similar to the combination of MA. I think this strategy lacks the moment came, I mean we have to wait for that moment. if the moment passed, then we can not open a position.

Junior Member dutchbangla is an unknown quantity at this point dutchbangla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Avoiding our greediness for trading Forex then its is a good strategy.. its is very important to see market condition.. because market condition is not good then trading is loss decision..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 242 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)