+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 242 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gujarati View Post
    I think, all the strategy is always good and profitable, if we use the proper and correct. Look for a strategy that suits you, do not use a risk prone strategy, or strategies that complicated for you. You can start by using the simplest strategy.
    I don't think so.
    the most part of strategies is not that good. the profitable strategies is very rarely and can't be find easily , just like profitable experts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my most profitable strategy is to use trend line in trades to make profit.I analyse trend lined deeply with h1 chart then i go to open my position.But i stop my trade in news time as i brings huge lose to my analyse.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that there are many trading strategy forex trading market,i think scalping is a most profitable trading strategy in forex trading market,scalping is a quickly earning trading strategy.if we have good experienced in scalping so we can make a lot of money by forex trading.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by slametzz View Post
    trading strategies the most favorable news, since can predict market movement 75% more accurate than prediction technical. and we also using a low emotion to make a profit
    news has a great impact on price movements and the news usually has a direct impact on price movements after the news was released, because it has an accuracy of more accurate news than technical analysis.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most profitable strategy with low stress is using set and forget strategy but it's not easy to place pending order
    in the right place. It is easy, we only need to set which price to open or sell position and giving SL and TP then we could
    leave the market. It's possible to set it in the morning and take a look in the night to know the result.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is many kind of strategy for trading forex market. i use hegde martingale strategy in my trade. i open buy and sell in sametime, and if my buy position get tp then i will open sell with double lot. its need big margin to survive with this strategy but it will always win. so my profitable trading strategy is good money management.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud007 View Post
    I think there are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.
    Yes long term investment and position trading is one of the safest strategy and the right way to trade but one must make sure that they choose proper lot size for the same and have sufficient funds in their account to support their trading .

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most profitable strategy is scalping. Because with scalping you can make big profit on short time. Or you can use news hour trading. In this time you can make big profit on short time.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    That is true that there are a lot of strategies arround the world that we can use as our main strategy here to trade forex market. Even, we can make it ourselves for better understanding and controlling. But, after all, there are kind of best strategy upon any other strategy since every of it has different advantages and disadvantages. So, stop searching any best of it, just run your trade with reliable, profitable and proofable strategy that already in your hand.
    Every strategy has different advantages. Some strategies works best in trending markets but give very bad results in ranging market. So nothing is perfect, every trading plan , every strategy has pros and cons. The need is to understand them and consider in trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now, I use only two indicators, namely moving average and MACD. I am trading with H4 time frame, so it will not find a false signal. I will only open a position, if the market condition is really good. so, I will not open positions each day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 242 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)