+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 242 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable strategy is that we find herself, and then we use multiple sources mean to do filtering and also to take advantage of money management would definitely be a good combination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you dear because you are a lot of senior than me so according to me that you set your own strategy and must act upon it then you will be a successful trader in forex forum. i would like to share when your position is opened try keep away from the window and also set tp and sl.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes true, I think it depends on each trader has a trading system that profits Able but if I use pivot point trading., support resistance .. and good money management. yeahh

Senior Member suneetha is an unknown quantity at this point suneetha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very general tips
    1. Raise or fold. Very rarely just limp/call.
    2. If it's good enough to call with, then it should good enough to raise with.
    3. If you're not getting caught shoving with marginal hands a lot, you're not shoving enough.
    4. Never be afraid to lose.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most profitable strategy according to my point of view is the good scalping which will give more and more good money if you will adopt the good tradings in forex and if you do not know how to manage the good trades then you will not be able to do the good tradings with the good strategy

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many profitable strategies described here in this thread. Really it will help me to improve and test my strategy. I do a strategy and I see that it is really useful and profitable. I use EMA-5 and SMA-20. I use it at any time frame. When one crosses another I take decision to open a trade but I close a trade according to the ADX indicator. I take support of RSI, bollinger band and ADX in this strategy.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the martingale strategy is the most profitable strategy but has a very high risk. martingale rely on a stable connection, and no small amount of capital. But this is indeed a very profitable strategy.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri to koi bhe achi strategy nahi hai par i think hamen 1 pair main he trading nahi karni chahiye agar ek main hamen profit huwa hain to phir hamen kise aur main bhe chance lena chahiye!

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is my most profitable strategy. You do not make quick money, but you do make money. Being patient is the best thing to do. Scalping makes some money, but is not the best way to trade.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery pas koi bhe strategy nahi hai & main strategy change karta rehta hun q abhe main learn kar raha hun forex k bary main jab sahe se learn kar longa to share karonga apni strategy in forex & phir ye apky liye useful hogi!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 242 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)