+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 242 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    hi,
    i'm a newbie. usually i will do scalping. i try to enter my positions couple time in a day.
    if i met $30/day, i will leave the market.
    basicly i will use price actions to decide my enter and exit point. besides that, i will follow the market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    वहाँ कुछ रणनीति है कि दूसरों की तुलना में बेहतर काम करते हैं, लेकिन वहाँ कुछ बाजार की स्थितियों हैं जब इन रणनीतियों में से अधिकांश में विफल रहता है या कम से कम नियमित रूप से घाटे में जिसके परिणामस्वरूप शुरू है, लेकिन एक और केवल पैसे बनाने के मेरे विचार में विदेशी मुद्रा के दीर्घकालिक निवेश है - साथउन मौलिक ध्वनि उपकरणों में सुरक्षित का लाभ उठाने.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of strategy that traders use in this market, but we don't know which is the most profitable strategy for trading here. You want to get a good strategy you should trade on demo account much to get one.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy ki agar baat kare, to fundamental aur technical agar dono mein se ek bhi sikh li jaye, to forex jaise business mein paisa kamana asaan ho jata hai, us trader ke liye life time forex mein paisa hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member hasanalaman is an unknown quantity at this point hasanalaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very general question, so I'll provide very general tips.

1. Raise or fold. Very rarely just limp/call.

2. If it's good enough to call with, then it should good enough to raise with.

3. [In SNGs] If you're not getting caught shoving with marginal hands a lot, you're not shoving enough.

4. Never be afraid to lose.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my most profitable strategy is money management.i like this strategy and i an win using this strategy.i do money management calculation after finish some trade.then i can make profit for after all.i mean money management strategy is a favorite strategy for many many traders who are using this strategy.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that makes you a profit in large numbers not only long-term strategy that you use in commerce, but also your accuracy in analyzing, so it makes you also appropriate market entry. it makes you gain a lot of profit in the trade. because I think using any strategy, if we have a good ability to analyze the market, it will support us to get a big profit.

Member jawal96 is an unknown quantity at this point jawal96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually long term trading can get a lot of profit. i have tried for capital usd30 then post sell for eur/usd.hold the position about a year.then profit about usd200.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the strategy of pending orders. when the opening price I put up two positions, the first is the sell stop and buy stop. if the sell stop is triggered and the buy stop me lid. targets of each open position is 10 pips only.

Senior Member Spartakus is an unknown quantity at this point Spartakus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    Hi my brother at the moment i follow my strategy based on 4 indicators and and also the technical analysis of the market , i think is more profitable for me , and i hope to all find his own strategy.
    If you like my post do not forget to thank me .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 242 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)