+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 242 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    there many profitable strategy to use in forex trading...as for me , i often make use of the moving averages,bolinger band and the stoch

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that profitable strategies changes time to time with experience traders knows more about the trading market .as a result traders gets the confidence of making more effective strategies and If your swing trader then you need other kind of strategy. I try some time scalping and some time intraday trading

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some techniques that work better than others but there are some industry circumstances when most of these techniques isn't able or at least start leading to frequent failures, but one and only way to earn money out of currency trading in my perspective is lengthy lasting financial commitment. with secure make use of in those essentially audio equipment.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use Pivot point strategy. most of the time it gives me a great profit but there are a little time it betrays.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are several strategies that utilise exceed than others but there are any mart conditions when most of these strategies fails or at small act resulting in lawful losses, but one and exclusive way to head money out of forex in my sight is semipermanent word investment - with safe leverage in those essentially fit instruments.............

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jitna main janta hoon, aur jitna jayda maine search kiya hai, to abhi tak mujhe ye pata chal chuka hai, ki achchi strategy banana koi asaan nahi hota hai, maine bahut searching kari, but koi achchi strategy nahi mil payi hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some strategy that work better than others but there are some market circumstances when most of these strategies fails or at least start ensuing in regular wounded, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those essentially sound instrument.

Banned hotrahim is an unknown quantity at this point hotrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you have determined to start your own enterprise, one of the first things that you might want to do is to work on a business plan. A business plan is so important as a result of it actually serves as a compass for the path your enterprise will take in the future. Having a plan will also assist you achieve the things you need to obtain and will help your online business to search out success as well.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader have their own strategy and many ways to make analysis. I think, we should learning not many indicator, so we can focus and expert on that indicator to watching market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 242 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)