+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 242 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    difficult to get a profitable strategy, if there is a good strategy that can benefit any trader. we will easily get rich in forex, but in fact many traders who fail to do forex trading. because it does not have a favorable stratetgi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabu islam is an unknown quantity at this point rabu islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally I'm trading with a indicator and it is so much effective in forex trading. I'm using RSI indicator as my strategy. I also use the stop loss to minimize my risk and loss. It brings me a good profit from the market without taking any risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    i likethe fact that i can really scalp and make some really good money out of what i have in the days daily business i have really enjoyed the fact a can trade and make money.

Member stylopro is an unknown quantity at this point stylopro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like to trading with strategies i dont like indicators so i think naked trading is good but if you have fear in trading then we can set TP in our trading then we can get reasonable profit in trading and with candlestick can have some good trading.

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you can saying right, other then a thing you need is a lot of added within your read to stay cool mind set and modify consistent with the market condition and smart prediction is likewise play a vital role in order to get a lot of and a lot of cash, build himself higher in that case others in which case you are ready to get profit.

Member cikrak is an unknown quantity at this point cikrak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Follow more than one timeframe in our chart will provide us with more wide forex market overview.This is really good to do because we can predict market trend in more accurate condition. By using higher time frame as the main trend and entry in smaller time frame we can entry market in the best price.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because all the profit that I get I use to enlarge the capital, but often end up with a margin call.
    I should not use any profit to increase capital, but the withdrawal is part of the profit
    main forex main koi ek saal se houn or sahi baat app ko bataoun to main ne ab tak forex trading se koi 500 usd he kamayen hane
    jo main withdraw karwa chuka houn
    or 1000 usd mere accounts main hane abhi tak to wese to main es se ziyada to loss karwa chuka hounn

Senior Member Jubel300 is an unknown quantity at this point Jubel300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have much strategies that fits with their own trades,i don't think that there is a specific strategy that i think is the most useful for me but why not if i managed to created one.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every bargainer change their own strategy that he likes. scalping is additionally helpful to induce or recover your loss quickly if you've got grip thereon. i prefer to trade on bollinger band and that i conjointly use 5M chart throughout scalping.

Member nishat121 is an unknown quantity at this point nishat121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have their own stretegy and many ways to make analysis .i think we should learning not many indicator,so we can focus and expert on that indicator to watching market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 242 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)