+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 242 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term or scalping is my profitable strategy and it is simple for to do, but we need good ability for it , do not use only the small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for the higher one to identify the trend, then we can trade and scalp the market with follow the trend and it is really safe for to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member najia is on a distinguished road najia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think long term trading and short time trading both are is so much profitable, but i do not take long time strategy this because i have no huge money that's why i just take scalping and i know that scalping is so much profitable but also so much risky strategy. if you do not understand market movement then do not take this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have his/ her own winning and best strategy due to trading style and time frames. i like price actions and scalping in my trading. because most of the both strategies works well in market and if a trader have good experience in scalping and price action he can get good risk reward of his tradings. but both strategies need patience. in past i was only using technical and indicator base strategies. but now i am satisfy with my candle stick base price action and only bollinger bands scalping strategy.

Member onjon is an unknown quantity at this point onjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frequently you will discover programs the point that are more effective balanced with different persons even so, frequently you will discover showcase health issues every time a number of programs in time breaks down or maybe to be a minimum amount introduction which often ends up with regular gains or failures, even so, one and only choice to buying and selling domains caused by fx with accomplishing the monitor is undoubtedly extended personal responsibility -- using trusted work with over the people commonly develop apps.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai ne ab tak koi khas strategy ko use tou nahi kiya hai ya youn samjh lein kay mujhe ab tak successful strategy nahi mili lekin mai apni trading main indicators se help hasil karta hon aur mere khayal se Bollinger Bands ka indicator kafi useful hai.

Banned afraz is an unknown quantity at this point afraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think exchanging using while a lesser amount of greed as it can be is the foremost tactic throughout foreign currency trading. In case many of us will certainly buy and sell using a lesser amount of greed and then many of us attempt for you to gain a smaller earnings knowning that could make each of our exchanging using a lesser amount of thoughts along with a lesser amount of faults.

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most importantly , it depends on what really profitable for you. I have come across some profitable strategies on forexfactory and i have bought some trading systems that are good. But later i have to use supdem , daily open and close lines, and some kind of volume indicator to really identify momentum. After all, they are really profitable for my own analysis.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Scalping achchi strategy hai, but itna easy nahi hoti hai, main bhi scalping karna pasand karta hoon, lekin scalping mein maine kabhi pending order rakhna pasand nahi kara hai, trendline draw karke achcha entry point nikal jata hai.
    ji haan bhai scalping sab trader nhi kar paten hain sab trader ke bas ki ye baat nhi hoti hia iske liy bahut knowledge ki zroorat hoti hai yadi acha knowledge hoga tabhi sclping kia ja sakta hai nhi to bahut muskil hai .

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different trader choose different strategy during forex trading.I trade always long term trade.It helps me to work onather earning site.It also helps for future prosperity.

Member stylopro is an unknown quantity at this point stylopro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all strategies are best we have to know how to make them better and it can be done by knowing the information of these systems from various sources and practice hard, and i preffer candlestick,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 242 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)