+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 242 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned pulok888 is an unknown quantity at this point pulok888's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.Good.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Here is my strategy .
    I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
    Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
    This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile , i mean if market is too slow then
    no guarantee of pullback.
    If you have doubt in this or any suggestions then post it.
    a good strategy if we can make 60 pips per day.. the importance of your technique is mainly based on volatility and we must choose the right time to enter the market if i am not mistaken.. we can choose London open and US opening market because at that time the volume is high because many trader came back in the market to trade..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friends Every one try his best to do a good business , I am using some robotic software it is working 24 hours a day for me , and making good profit 4 me .
    It is easy to use , just turn it on and let the computer on , it will trade by it self , and close them on profit , it is making profit of $ 50 to $ 150 per day ,

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex Trading Strategy revolves around the principles of price action analysis.I personally prefer to concentrate on just a few currency pairs at any one time. I find it too distracting to try and keep track of too many pairs at once.I mainly trade the EUR/USD, USD/CAD and AUD/USD. I generally trade these currency pairs as they are the most predictable and their movement is smoother.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most profitable strategy in forex trading is golden ratio trading , we can use fibonanci
    to find the ratio where is the price will retreace and when the price will trending , if we can use that we will get much money.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i have 4 and 5 strategy. i cannot tell about that. because i am trying now all this. so that is why i cannot tell about that. i will tell you tatter.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My most profitable strategy in Forex is scalping.A scalper can easily earn a good profit from a very small account.By scalping, i have earned more than $100.I think that it is the best strategy to be successful in Forex.Most of the successful traders in Forex are scalpers though they don't say this.All the brokers don't support scalping because it makes a loss for them.So i think that it is the best.

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raselhaq1 View Post
    So, my wife and I go to the person. It will be a great investment in the long-term income. In exchange, but no one to comply with all or some of the research
    Before the opening of any proposal to. In fact, this is your house?
    be careful with what you have done, I think it is too risky if we have to invest in risk assets that are too excessive. if we want to make trading as a place to work best for the first time we did deposti with a small capital, after trading forex is to make you feel uncomfortable then please deposit with greater capital

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorite strategy for trade and profit, is using martiangle, because I think it is a strategy that fits perfectly with the character and ability in the trade. I think it is a strategy that relies on certainty in the trade market, the market will always move in two directions, following up will no derivative. so it is important we should take into managing money well, then I think it would be able to make a profit with this strategy.

Banned raselhaq1 is an unknown quantity at this point raselhaq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    So, my wife and I go to the person. It will be a great investment in the long-term income. In exchange, but no one to comply with all or some of the research
    Before the opening of any proposal to. In fact, this is your house?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 242 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)