+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 242 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business because in forex trading world every type of users some traders have very experience about forex trading business and some traders have no experience so this different in both traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    thats good opoinion dude!i agree with you..because i use martiangle stratgy to,actualy my capital is not to big,but i still use this strategy..but i use tight money management..and the profit is good enough,just stay foccus and consentration,maximallize the analysa dont be so rush,be patient..watch the market movement carefully!!goodluck!
    as long as you can adjust the level of each transaction using the martingale is well then you will be safe, but if you do not care too with money management trading then you'll have a great risk in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vandexe is an unknown quantity at this point vandexe's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend. As i remember, i got this system in forexfactory forum site. I try to use it but i think it is not good for using. When the market is in volatility, the arrow will repaint and make wrong signals for you.

Member i like india fx is an unknown quantity at this point i like india fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if trder iz Greedy no strategy ill be good fior him whatever.
    he Must first be able to control himself and after that make good strategy
    with good mony mangment

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by snsumon View Post
    Support and resistant i use for scalping with the 5 minute chart and also macd is there its looks like good for me.
    I actually cringe when I hear the scalping ... it would sound cool and if thought through basic trading scalping depat will get us in a lot of profit but not until we can not forget capital loss quickly...therefore be careful with trading scalping technique, if you will use it should be in hours sideway
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    no it is not like that most of the forex brokers offer free accounts you dont have to provide any detail of your payment processor or other thing things so it impossoble for them to make hidden fees here you got start searching for best broker

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    For easiness of traders there are many indicators by different websites and traders , all of the indicators i prefer the support resistance , because this indicator have some value to analysis a market and it is effective .

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    My strategy of doing trading is very simple. I learn the forex and gather knowledage. And before starting trading i observe the market very carefully then i do trade in here. I use the indicators for finding the trading situation. And i also use the forex lastest news

Junior Member kawish45 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies which are helpful in forex trading.but you must to spend capital in less amount you will get less profit as well as less loss .average capital is more profiable.every trader must learn strategy before trading

Banned Joyagain is an unknown quantity at this point Joyagain's Avatar
    Thanks
    My own strategy is based on the indicators I use. I trade with three indicators and also with the pivot. If the first three indicators are the same, just check the possible support and resistance using the pivot. It works fine, but for now, I am the only one that can understand it. It can be somehow complicated for the newbie in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 242 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)