+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 242 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member mubashar is an unknown quantity at this point mubashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g dear ap nay bohat hi acha sawal kiya hay main ap kay is sawal say agree karta hon main abi is businees main new hon abi tk tu main nay koi bi stategy ni bnai jaisay jaisay main is businees main mukamal toor par aboor hasil kar lon ga tu main bi zaror koi na koi stategy bnaon ga forex trading bohat hi acha businees hay hum is say profitable stategy bi bna saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member utangfx is an unknown quantity at this point utangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important factor is far more included in your current look at to help keep great mind set and also modify in line with the industry situation and also very good auguration is additionally enjoy a significant function to obtain additional plus more funds, help to make him self far better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading forex with some useful indicators and good technical analysis. in my trades i just put small order for long term i think that is the best and seure way to get good profits from forx market without taking risk. i think if we put small order then it will avoid from risk and loss

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know the profitable strategy to trade in the forex market then the trading with the trend of the pair for the long time is one of the best strategy that you can use for forex trading as it involves less amount of risk and you can gain good profit as well.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine ek stregey use kia tha 30 pip take profit aur 20 pip stoploss whi mere stregey succes huyi thi usme mai acha kama lia tha abhi bhi mia kabhi kabhi usse use karta hun eurusd pair me acha profit mil jata hai

Senior Member rijve27 is an unknown quantity at this point rijve27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am a student and i am a newbie in Forex but i analyse the market very well and i realize that in Forex there are most profitable is low profit to long term it is give you much safe money to earn .

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most excellent and profitable strategy for us is to find out the good entry points in the market so that we should get the easy money from the market. this market is not so much easy to have the good and easy tradings.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am earning a good profit on this strategy from last one month . i open 5 to 6 trades at my own analysed point and there is a differences of 10 pips between two consecutive positions . and than i wait for some hours or a day too . When the price falls back suddenly i close trades and with draw my all profit . it's good in my view .

Banned sidney232 is an unknown quantity at this point sidney232's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many strategies have in forex business at first you should need to learn and then you should try to earn. This is a very good
    idea. If you always try to for success and success then you of corse reach your destination very well.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have good patience over your trade then long term trading is one of the best strategy to gain good profit over the time. so try to trade with the trend for the long time as it is always profitable.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 242 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)