+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 242 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you to visit MT5 Trading Method and learn various trading methods taught by guru and experts there and so you can go to that section and pick the strategy you like the most and no trader usually want others to share their success strategies as if the best business to succeed and profit i, So it is a very easy thing to get profit in Forex instead of New traders must have to get guidace form the senior and expert traders to learn more about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mian1122 is an unknown quantity at this point mian1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using 20.30 strategy and i am using stop loss and take profit and also using low lot size in my every trade and i do not trade when news come i do stop trading at the time of news so in this way i can make profit without any loss of real moneyy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    In H1 time frame please open Sell position when you see the price is slightly below Pivot point and Awesome Oscillator<0 that dn't realise the basic thing they learn about forex like SnR, CRS, fibo are the main tools used by professional trader all over the world after all you are trying to learn about a profitable trading system then i will tell you about Forex trading, I also need a profitable trading system.

Senior Member sufyan2 is on a distinguished road sufyan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is the best question for forex My most profitable startegy is the pivot point strategy which I use for day trading. It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do the forex profit

Senior Member jhon adden is an unknown quantity at this point jhon adden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah scalping is nice strategy on behalf of me..i will undoubtedly wish to follow scalping strategy inspite of alternative sort of methods. as a result of it'll offer fast result and tested strategy.
    And wish to use terrorist organization and TP with 1:1 that create my strategy quite effective. suggests that like twenty pips for terrorist organization and same for TP.

Senior Member tarnako is an unknown quantity at this point tarnako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is my preferred strategy. i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy in spite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.

Member alif02 is an unknown quantity at this point alif02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My personal nearly all rewarding strategy is the pivot place tactic i employ pertaining to day trading. This makes myself steady income. Before My partner and i tried out swing movement exchanging using candlestick chart behavior, though the chart behavior will not always type consequently getting a exchanging possibility ended up being very difficult.

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its depend upon your startgy of your own. Because every person think that his startgy is best ever butt its not. So try to doing work hard first and after that enjoying work. Because forex is a real one bussiness in all over the world. So i love it to much. Because its too good bussiness.

Member Quratulain is an unknown quantity at this point Quratulain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bht c asi strategies Hyn jo others sy bht acha work kr ri Hyn abi to myn ny is ko start ni Kia hy new trader Hyn par Jb b isy use Kia to ap sy zror share krun gi k meri most profitable strategy kn c hy.

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    So we shouldn't be greedy and keep the knowledge only to ourselves in fact the best trading system is a strategy that you success and profit in your trade let alone Add 3 to 6 indicators and open trade when 4 out of 6 respond to sell or buy that One's trading system may not feel better to you in fact part of any business and it's true in forex also while I like to trade on the days i am sure the analysis tallies the with news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 242 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)