+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 242 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally assume that nothing I can say is my most profitable strategy on the market, I use a mixture of strategies to make a profit on the market, and I am quite successful with that too, there are many ways that you can use to make profits on the market and I trade forex with my own trading strategy. I think my personal strategy is the best for me. I can easily earn money with a successful forex trading strategy. I trade forex more than five years and lose a lot of foreign currency balances because of other strategies. So I like to trade forex with my personal trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend, really in forex trading I personally think that I am still in the process of finding my most profitable trading strategy. it's not easy to find because there are many trading strategies out there and find the most suitable and profitable based on my trading psychology. So I'm still looking for it, and I think I still need at least 6 months to find it, I think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With these few stages you are sure of being profitable at the and then his great experience in this business till We must utilize demo of account in order that we completely-completely proficient doing trading Forex with the well till In order to become a profitable trader anyone will need as much trading experience as they can afford actually but That's true to be able to get good profit we need to trade using strategy that fit us the most

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother mein is the market mein karta trading hoon aur strategy ko banata bhi hoon your technical base can you be reliable hi aur lattice bhi a profitable strategy tabi banteen hi jaab aap is the market mein jayada hard work karteen hi aur mein you advise me kabhi bhi kisi bhi good luck when you follow kijiye and Forex mein main tu jab se trading bro the main news per trade krta ho bhut sara acha news bro, fellow traders, hain kyun k jab hum news per trade when hain tu forex mein income he hoti hai kyun k news se market mein bhut ziada movement hoti hai forex mein apni apni har aik traders ki planing hoti hai

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The high volatility context offers many opportunities to make money. Constant oscillation supports pip catching. However, investors must be careful and operate with very low leverage. With these precautions, you will not be trapped by the opposite trend. and of course there is no doubling that until now I still don't have the most profitable strategy. I feel sad because after a few years in this business, I still don't have one testes and a profitable trading strategy until now, I really feel bad. I really need someone who can teach me how to make a good and profitable trading strategy. I think learning from experts can make this business easier for me

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a single strategy that is superior to the others. The market is very changing and therefore, there is no single way to operate. These strategies have performance variables that are related to market behavior. Professional investors use various strategies to adapt to changes in the market. and you have to find your own way and this is great if you use a strategy that suits your style, you can maximize it as well as possible, and your problem is a common thing that always happens to almost all traders.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dear, I clearly think there is no doubling that I am still in the process of finding my most profitable trading strategy. it's not easy to find because there are many trading strategies out there and find the most suitable and profitable based on my trading psychology. So I'm still looking for it, and I think I still need at least 6 months to find it and, I'm still looking for the most profitable trading strategy to date. Too bad for me. Because after 4 years in this business, I still don't have a profitable trading strategy. I still change my trading strategy often, wondering when I will find my best trading strategy

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with as less greed as possible is the best strategy in forex trading. If we will trade with less greed then we will try to earn a small profit and that will make our trading with less emotions and less mistakes.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy and planning will be an important step of all jobs and projects and they are also important for forex forum jobs which are really very good and trustworthy online jobs and the profits that you earn will never be lost and you will get them at your door step and it is in your home and you will be a good and skilled trader and inclined and you also deserve this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with discipline, traders will follow the strategy well and also obey the rules too, so at this time, emotions will be controlled well too, it is something that traders need to have, and to get good and mental discipline, traders must have a commitment that Good in mind to support them and Actually there are many profitable strategies but many of them are not suitable for me. Our trading strategy must be in accordance with our trading psychology as well. Trading strategies that are in accordance with the psychology of my trade are trading using fibonaccy, using 2 pairs, and without indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 242 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)