+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 242 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I personally believe that only depends on signals that are not good at all, we must pay attention to other factors such as news and economic conditions of countries related to currency pairs. I always keep me connected with the latest news and don't make my decisions only on the signal. and in forex trading I also think a simpler strategy is better. I use 30.50 and 100 SMA and stochastic. Using the fibonacci retracement level and the resistance-resistance area of this formula can give you profits regularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nurliani For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many trading methods that we can get with a good amount of money, forex trading is a good business and we can get good results, all we need to do is that we need to learn. Since I learned trading with a candle stick pattern, I can make money from forex and I think I'm happy about it. and trade with support and resistance lines and trade with the Fibonacci indicators and at the same time use candlestick signals price action is the most useful trading strategy I have ever made and this usually gives me like 50 to 60 pips per trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the market strategy is different from traders to traders and we must know that if we cannot trade with our own trading strategy then we cannot make a profit and I believe we all need to develop our own trading strategy and trade with confidence. and the method of swing and then using the candle stick pattern happens to be the best too, you know forex trading is a good business and anyone who has learned can get large amounts of money from it. The forex trading strategy will work better and better for you when you have learned and have gained good skills about how business works.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One good strategy for trading on the forex market is that you have to place your partner's trends so that you can get good income so always try to trade with lower lots with trends to get good income from your trade. and I trade with an indicator called a cash folding sensor. this indicator is very good because it gives me fundamental news about the strongest currency at the moment. If you are just confused about which direction to go, all you need to do is look at the indicator and you will be able to predict where to trade. This is very profitable and it makes me cool for cash. You can try searching for it and downloading it for free.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think it's true that the most profitable strategy is a scalping strategy method in my point of view and with this strategy we can analyze market trends and market views with a candle stick and generate profits with the forex trading trading system. and the success of our trade depends on our trading style or trading strategy, a good trading strategy gives us a successful trading career. I think fundamentals are the best and perfect trading strategy to benefit from the Forex market

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The popular & loving strategy is my own creativity. I also depend on published Forex news and some signals from different sources. The results are not bad, but remember each and every strategy is not functioning properly, because this is called business and we must accept losses in this market too, not just profit. Sometimes, some signals make some fake and fake, so the good thing is to wait for a perfect and acceptable signal that can make my strategy a good result. and there are many strategies that work well with traders but I think if we can develop our own trading strategies we can easily make a profit and we can understand market trends easily.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is always a profitable strategy in forex trading, all trading strategies have strengths and weaknesses, and cannot always be profitable. we have to implement various systems, to gain profits in the forex market, and we cannot succeed only with good strategies, we also need good trading psychology and there are many strategies that you can follow when trading on the forex market, but the best is trading long term with less risk, so try to use the strategy so you can make a good profit.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I personally believe that trategies in forex trading help elements not every thing and traders must follow all the necessary and interesting factors in Forex trading such as economic news and money management through forex trading so traders must follow all of them there is no strategy and only strategy which is profitable is a well-planned technical analysis job, but always has a lot of work on all sides that will help. this is always the form that is needed to make the opportunity good, technically and fundamentally always suitable at all levels.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have used hedging hedging techniques where open positions are done with open daily reference prices, when prices are not in line with the analysis, we open the switch with double lots, and when the direction is reversed again we find the transition to market volatility is quite high. You can try it with the hedging hedging that I have. and I have a strategy that you can use in a profitable form if you have time and money, but I have to use RSi and I have cigarettes and I can use them for other signals, but I don't know how to use them. ..

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the Forex Market with the main long-term strategy, I use Position trading and I also use the Swing trade. All styles and trading systems work in the Forex trading business, we only need to use the best. and I use a very helpful indicator for me. From the beginning, I used this indicator. Besides that I use a moving average that helps me. There are many strategies we can use, but support and resistance are the best strategies for trading. If we can understand that strategy, we will be able to make good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 242 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)