+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 242 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elpiji View Post
    Forex is the best way to earn money and do good and work for him, but In fact, I do not know there is a profitable trading system in the forex market because definitely falling into forex losses most of the time may not always be right so the proper risk management also comes in. high priority that all joint strategies in this business are profitable let alone I will share a profitable trading system and open trading only when you see a sharp or strong signal by using Candlesticks analysis with Bollinger Bands and MACD. E different results are in the hands of different traders while for profitable trades you need good discipline and low profit is better than losing money I can generate profits for fundamental and technical analysis because forex so many competitive markets here we have to compete a lot so traders are most important for traders to trade with demo accounts for a long time and gather knowledge of analyzing the market.
    All the indicators that you have mentioned and specially Candle stick patterns are one of the best indicators to consider before you perform your trades. One needs to completely learn and understand these indicators though and must know how to use them to your benefit with correct settings . Also MACD and Bollinnger bands are good and specially when you combine both of them and place it on the right time frames with their correct settings .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-22), qasimm (2018-04-22), rehanayaz (2018-04-21)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai kyon si strategy humare liye achi hai ye to hum logo ko sochna hoga bhai, jab tak badiya trading strategy nahi bana lete hai hum logo ko trading nahi karna hota hai maine idher to kuch indicators ko milarkar badiya srategy banaya hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best way to earn money and do good and work for him, but In fact, I do not know there is a profitable trading system in the forex market because definitely falling into forex losses most of the time may not always be right so the proper risk management also comes in. high priority that all joint strategies in this business are profitable let alone I will share a profitable trading system and open trading only when you see a sharp or strong signal by using Candlesticks analysis with Bollinger Bands and MACD. E different results are in the hands of different traders while for profitable trades you need good discipline and low profit is better than losing money I can generate profits for fundamental and technical analysis because forex so many competitive markets here we have to compete a lot so traders are most important for traders to trade with demo accounts for a long time and gather knowledge of analyzing the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elpiji For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-21), Unregistered (3)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And the difference between the two is profit but I just learned from what is presented in this forum is that my trading style is almost the same as those who are able to succeed and I can only add a line with my experience therefore you do not have to worry we have many methods that can make a good method just go to the strategy part and try to make some special plans for your platform, it can be hard to find anyone here who wants to share 100% of their trading system for free. in my personal opinion, I see that a profitable strategy in the forex market is considered a long-term trade for getting more pips that could allow traders to trade at lower risk than ten percent of the risk on short-term strategies

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about the strategies of the game, then you will be able to find out more about how it will affect your child's well-being. The main thing to do is to give a name for the purpose of the game, but if you have any idea about the strategy of the game, then you have no idea what to expect from any other team. bs zehan hazir rkhna chahye perdagangan k doraan thnx ... pasar perdagangan in the forex men, but I do not know how much money has been invested in my life, because I have a lot of money in my life, I have a lot of money in my forex market but I do not know how much money I have ever seen before buying a new person He is the owner of the group.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot point trading is also simple and effective in my opinion as well so we have to choose the strategy that works best for us. but here is mine that I follow best In my opinion, the best trading system should be on learning and strategy after all so beginner traders can enjoy forex trading business then invite their friends to join forex trading then The trading system everyone is different that when you are going to trade then the first task is you have to overcome the system and know how to make a profit. I am still learning about this indicator so the reason we are active in forex forums to gain knowledge of different scenarios is asked only market conditions we just need to make it useful and use good money management on our trading account ourselves. When you ask me to share a profitable trading system I would advise you to invest your money in Forex.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that merchants are eager to trade in their own strategies that he likes. scalping is also useful to get or recover your lost quickly if you hold it. I love to trade in bollinger bands and I also use 5M charts during scalping! Scalping is the most profitable plan for traders (beginners and experts), which only takes a few minutes of trading if we trade longer may move in reversal and we will withhold some shortcomings. I have been practicing on demo accounts and getting a few days of luck using this strategy, but the risk of unpredictable movement is very dangerous.

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are certain strategies working better than others, but there are certain market conditions, when most of these strategies or at least start with the loss of normal points, but only one way to make money in foreign currency, in my long-term investments in this process. The most profitable strategy for me is the price action strategy and apart from this even the hedging strategy has also bought me a good profit amount. Thus, I feel that it is best to stick to a strategy that can make a lot of money.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2018-03-28)

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once the most profitable strategy for me is to pay attention to the way pivot trades, and usually from yesterday's low, high yesterday, yesterday's yesterday and high yesterday's calculations with pivot indicators will produce the most appropriate solution for today's orders and I usually trade when the market is closed and reopened if I put the above pivot purchases and vice versa I think this strategy is very profitable I am a newbie in forex trading business and I do not have a clear idea about business strategy so I try my best to know about this. Every trader follows several strategies for success in this business. I invest my time to add knowledge and practice a lot from demo accounts. Your discussion will help me make my strategy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tujjuh For This Useful Post:

douglas (2018-03-26)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am a news trader, this is a very profitable strategy because I trade only when big economic news is released. I use the MACD indicator with normal settings and it is very helpful in understanding trend direction. When the direction of news and MACD is the same I place my trade. We have to wait until the news releases its actual data and the market starts moving in a certain direction. Many traders who do not trade by making a good plan to open a trade end up getting a loss. Therefore we must have a good plan that considers our risk capacity. this will help us take risks in accordance with our capabilities and earn a reasonable profit. We can keep our capital safe in trading in this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 242 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)