+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sherylwajid (2018-04-22)

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    My most profitable startegy is the pivot point strategy which I use for day trading. It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do not always form so getting a trading opportunity was quite difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sherylwajid (2018-04-22)

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in forex.I am use 2 or 3 strategies for trading,but most successful strategies is Moving Average.I am select 5 and 10 both lines,when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right Direction.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anand For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    i am using MACD indicator for scalping trading.
    in scalping my take profit is only 6-10pips and for this kind take profit i put 30pips stop loss and some time without stop loss.
    this is success but due to some strong news it will be fail. i am trying to improve it more.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sehar6 (2013-11-19), sherylwajid (2018-04-22)

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with as less greed as possible is the best strategy in forex trading. If we will trade with less greed then we will try to earn a small profit and that will make our trading with less emotions and less mistakes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maliknas For This Useful Post:

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    simple strategy which is using by most of the people here about the scalping and if i got the success then i have nothing but to leave the trades on that day and it is quite good that you got the small profit rather to loss.
    yeah scalping is good strategy for me..i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy inspite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.
    And like to use SL and TP with 1:1 which make my strategy quite effective. means like 20 pips for SL and same for TP.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.
    Yes , i agree with you . Long term investment gives you great profit. But everyone in forex do have some strategy which he always checks
    before opening any trades . What is yours ?
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sehar6 (2013-11-19)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here is my strategy .
    I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
    Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
    This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile , i mean if market is too slow then
    no guarantee of pullback.
    If you have doubt in this or any suggestions then post it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

AhmedHA (2012-03-27), Amirusman (2014-06-30), dani007 (2012-07-11), mkape (2012-07-31), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), raju15 (2012-07-19), sehar6 (2013-11-19), vaibhav thakur (2012-12-12)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-16), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), sherylwajid (2018-04-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)