+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 242 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my experience, the best way to take profit from forex is trade on news will releases, because usually effect will move chart price are going to higher, up or down either, the rick to open position is about 10 or 15 minutes after the news appeared. so we can be read where price will move

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy that we can utilize for success in forex exchange trading is actually best dependent on our success. The most profitable success that we would have would be with strategies that we can understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will say my strategy in writing: it is simple but you just apply it and after having carefully analyze all apply, so I put a line above the highest candle in the above prices and in also another below this candle and finally another line above the more basic and candle desous to another and you look at the difference of day and analyze them and in this case you can make your purchase and sale.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    My best strategy, at least until now, is to trade when the market is in low price and sell if the market is high. When do i know that the market is in the low price and in the high price? I use some indicator like Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Moving Average, and CCI, and a help from pivot points and daily range.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep track of nearest support and resistance levels and also act on prices moving towards major moving averages, even if these support or ressitance can be violated there are high chances of getting a reverse swing few times from those levels, these help me determine entry and exit points and make it easy for me to make faster profit.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am getting good results by trading the news, I wait for major news releases and then trade according to that. Although I must use my stop loss in case if there is a divergence but still the overall result is good if you only trade high impact news.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use just trading signals and also believe on this because this is very interested and comfortable for me and therefore i use strategy for my forex activities in my account .

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am getting good results by trading the news, I wait for major news releases and then trade according to that. Although I must use my stop loss in case if there is a divergence but still the overall result is good if you only trade high impact news.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    There are many strategies in forex.I am use 2 or 3 strategies for trading,but most successful strategies is Moving Average.I am select 5 and 10 both lines,when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right Direction.
    Moving Averages is good for understanding also we can get good knowledge about the possible trend reversals that are going to come up in the future. I have tested the 10SMA and 20SMA and found good results in the M15 charts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 242 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)