+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 234 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Hybrid View

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-16), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), sherylwajid (2018-04-22)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here is my strategy .
    I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
    Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
    This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile , i mean if market is too slow then
    no guarantee of pullback.
    If you have doubt in this or any suggestions then post it.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

AhmedHA (2012-03-27), Amirusman (2014-06-30), dani007 (2012-07-11), mkape (2012-07-31), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), raju15 (2012-07-19), sehar6 (2013-11-19), vaibhav thakur (2012-12-12)

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems to be a good strategy . I will definitely Give it a try and will discuss about this strategy. What is advisable for how much of taking profit pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its look great . and and very promising.
    with this stratagy we must use the action price..
    and most avoid the flat market.

like with ATR- its use as resistance and suppport. and also like RSI

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Here is my strategy .
    I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
    Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
    This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile
    Well, this looks good, I like the way the stochastic rainbow indicator compresses as an indication that a breakouts expected. But one thing I must ask for how long have you been using this strategy and how much have you really made using this strategy. You say you make 60 pips easily have you ever had a drawdown?

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many strategies which make money for traders.
    I am a chart patterns trader. For this reason, I use chart pattern for trading and making money. However, Chart pattern has a logical illustration to trade. But, Indicator basis trading system does not include much logical illustration, I think.

Member tahirmalix is on a distinguished road tahirmalix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is very important in trading forex market, you can not make profit in this market if you don't have a good strategy. So we should have a good strategy and upgrade it every day to get more profit and avoid loss.

---------- Post added 07-19-2012 at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2012 at 04:30 PM ----------

New strategies are important because all strategies do not work for all time, we must need plan B for our trading when old one is not working. However it must check in demo account first and then use it in live.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend.I am agree with you.This is most important stretegy.but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns,All log time make more profitable.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    i follow scalping trading, i am using MACD indicator for. in scalping my take profit is only 6-10pips and for this kind take profit i put 30pips stop loss and some time without stop loss. this is success but due to some strong news it will be fail. i am trying to improve my trading skills.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy ki agar baat kare, to fundamental aur technical agar dono mein se ek bhi sikh li jaye, to forex jaise business mein paisa kamana asaan ho jata hai, us trader ke liye life time forex mein paisa hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 234 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)