+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 242 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I don't think that there are 100% perfect strategies in the world, but I think we all need to develop our own trading strategies because if we cannot develop our trading strategies we cannot understand market trends. and there are many good and profitable strategies ... They just need to be learned and practiced well ... You can also learn briefly about futures trading while others may prefer long-term trading ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my beloved brother in my vew forex trading with less greedy is probably the best strategy in forex trading. If we are going to trade with less greed then we will try to get a little profit and that will make our trade with less emotion and fewer mistakes for the best trades and I usually trade depending on support and resistance and use bollingerbands, moving averages, MACD and RSI but all of my indicators do not give the right indication all the time and I cannot make profit all the time by depending on any indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really found that forex is a risky business and where to succeed you use the best strategy when you want to start trading then you first see the resistance and support levels and when you live and sell entries you use stop losses and make profits . and my most profitable strategy is the act of price and support and resistance. Because in price action we use the idea of who controls the market seller or buyer. Then we can ride trends with sellers and buyers, but we need to enter if they are happy near support and resistance areas.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the trend power trading system for the scalp on a 1 minute chart. And that's almost 90% profitable. I think now the problem of the trading system that you use that you need to perfect it you will get good results from it. Switching one by one will cause a huge loss. This made me happy before. and It's better to trade with smaller lots with pair trends because you can make a large profit but for that you have to have patience so you will get a good profit so try to follow it You will definitely get a good income.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually I believe a profitable strategy changes over time with experienced traders knowing more about the trading market. As a result, traders get the trust to make strategies that are more effective and if you are a swing trader you need another type of strategy. I tried several times scalping and some intraday trading time and because it was a very difficult job to find the real trend for a long time to get profits in Forex trading, so the strategy that had to make trading on both sides of the direction was 100% profitable, others have the possibility to make profits but not always you can win.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is almost a strategy for a job that is better than the others but what is present is almost a souk condition after most of these strategies fail or little start consequential in ordinary losses, but the individual and the only way to force money from forex that I see is investment long name - with a safe weight in fundamental people's voice instruments. and There are a number of strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least begin to generate ordinary losses we will try to get a little profit and that will make our trade with a little emotion and a little error.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the secret is that there are a number of market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start to cause ordinary losses, but the only way to make money from forex in my view is long-term investment - with safe leverage on fundamentally sound instruments, so make birds your ghost. and main strategy apni btata hoon jis main profit nominal said hoon woh yeh ha k main sab says news pahlay ko watching krta hoon fer markeet ko aur jis curruncy trading par krni open ha we ki markeet main analysis value dakhta hoon fer expert k strategy ko dakh if hoon aur geh meri beneficial strategy hoti ha

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not say to you because the strategy must be a secret trader, this results in a consistent profit. Before now I tried trading swings using a candlestick chart pattern, but chart patterns were not always formed so getting trading opportunities was quite difficult. and the mos profit strategy is that we always look at charts before our trading on the forex market. You have to trade on forex with analysis so you can make money from the forex market. You have many types of indicators that help to read market trends and trends are money making factors.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my trading system is now quite profitable, so I really want to develop the system that I have taken into the patent system. With this scalping system using candles is very good just sticking to the wax pattern, then you can easily get a few pips on a relatively low TF. and every strategy is good. We only need to master it and follow it with confidence. I use hidden and divergent techniques with support and resistance. Most of the trade continued to benefit me. But some trades lost because of my own mistakes that I failed to believe in my strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 242 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)