+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must understand that trading is all about implementing known profitable strategies, but the word profitable does not mean that it can give us winning trades all the time, it just means that if we follow the rules of the trade consistently, we will make a profit over a period of time, but a series of losses can still occur along the way, this is an aspect that most traders do not fully understand about profitable strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get good results by trading news, I wait for the release of headlines and then trade accordingly. Even though I have to use my stop loss if there are differences, but the overall results are good if you only trade high-impact news. And my most profitable strategy is using News to trade. I exchanged news very well, but I also understood the strategy of support and resistance. I know what news figures move the market and I also know important news releases that have a big impact. Trading with them gives guaranteed benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of these strategies fail, or at least losses usually start as a result, but one thing that I see about foreign exchange is only for long-term investments when market conditions are a number of techniques for them to fit acoustic instruments and drive safely. and I don't see a single strategy that can definitely make a profit, because there is always a risk that we will get whatever strategy we use in trading. the most important thing is we can understand the strategy well, then we can benefit from that strategy ..

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new in trading that's why I don't use any indicators or don't know much about indicators but use stop loss and take profit tools for good profits and I analyze news and patterns that really help other tan strategies. and Traders use many strategies to make big profits from forex. but I know that Ea or robots are very good strategies to make big profits. But they can also bring huge losses to traders. They can use their technical knowledge to make good aircraft to make profits from forex.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Here is my strategy .
    I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
    Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
    This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile, i mean if market is too slow then
    no guarantee of pullback.
    If you have doubt in this or any suggestions then post it.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of profits in the market: short-term profits and long-term profits. If you want short-term profits, scalping will be the best strategy. I like short-term profits and scalping is the best strategy for me and most of the time I prefer scalping to forex trading. and the simpler the better the strategy. I use SMA 30.50 and 100 and stochastic. Using the Fibonacci retracement levels and the support-resistance area of this formula can give you the usual basic benefits. In my opinion, to order a new partner, it is important to confirm that you see a neat and clean window. The window of an overly hizzy currency pair with overflowing indicators sometimes upsets the psychology of traders.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This seems like a good strategy, but I would advise all traders especially beginners to practice this strategy first by trading on a demo account and after you are sure about the same thing then trading with it on a real account. and There are many profitable / successful strategies but the way is to do business quickly and get away from greed and short-term profits are better than long-term loss plus it's always better to try 2-3 strategies because you can fail with one so you can return in other.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i entered this field i have used many strategies but the basics of my strategy are technical analysis and fundamental analysis with this method when i get good results by trading in this market but sometimes it happens to me that i make mistakes in business I fell into loss so be careful in your business. and Every trader trades with their own strategies that he likes. Scalping is also useful for getting or recovering your losses quickly if you have a handle for it. I like to trade in bollinger bands and I also use 5M charts during scalping.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The first thing you should know about Forex is that there is no holy grail in trading – there is no strategy or system which is guaranteed to profit 100% of the time. In this article we will discuss the two broad groups of trading tools that more or less classify all trading indicators available.The first thing you should know about Forex is that there is no holy grail in trading – there is no strategy or system which is guaranteed to profit 100% of the time. In this article we will discuss the two broad groups of trading tools that more or less classify all trading indicators.Technical Tools

Technical analysis is chart bound. It takes one of the Dow theory postulates as the premises – the market discounts everything. Whatever factor has an impact on supply or demand will inevitably be reflected in the price, and by extension, technicalists claim that it will be reflected on the charts.
    Price Action
    Charts are made from the time/price field with the price action displayed on it as if on a plate, waiting for your interpretation. No matter which trading style you are using – long-term positional or short-term intra-day – everything starts with charting. This wasn't always the case, but now what is considered the most favourable method of price action charting in the world, not only for the Forex market, is the Japanese candlestick. This method is around 300 years old and there are trading strategies based on reading candlestick patterns alone.
    Candlestick Patterns
    These strategies are somewhat subjective, since there is always a degree of disparity between the example pattern, and what you see on your charts. This leaves room for interpretation and decision making in the hands of the trader. As a side note, whether you want freedom in interpretation of charts, or you prefer algorithmic type trading that leaves no room for self debate, this is something you will have to find out for yourself as a trader
    Nobody else can do this for you. It may be worth mentioning that algorithmic trading is more instructional and rule based, and therefore possibly safer for beginner traders. Candlestick pattern based strategies may be used for various financial markets, and on various time frames. They are simple to understand as a concept, but often lack signal precision.
    If not being the alpha and omega of your trading strategy, candlesticks and their variation, like the Heikin-Ashi, may prove to be a solid building ground. Now that your charts have the price action mapped out, let's talk about your supporting constructions. In the foundations of price action trading lies an observation that the market often revisits price levels, where it previously reversed or consolidated – this introduces the concept of support and resistance levels into trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are more than useful and extraordinary strategies at various levels of the curve, both at the level of a beautiful strategic strategy that is proposed bearish or bullish which falls when the curve in placing this is the best time to sell and when it destroys trends and weak candles together strong This situation of buying the market will win more than ten points, such as when you see the doji candle trade closed and Yes I have also tried many strategies and they are also profitable I use to trade according to the RSI indicator and the moving average. But my most successful trading strategy is to trade according to the news released at the forex factory. As in the hours of news the market moves in a certain direction for some time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)